Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

You have more than 32 friends playing on challenging. Wait till mid march for the patch to eliminate this threshold or go and delete friends until you have less than 32 playing on challenging.

Ive done this and it works every time. Do you really need 170 friends that you never talk to or play against??

trust me.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this and it’s probably a known issue, but is it just me or do Sadira’s jumps sometimes land with a hard landing for no apparent reason, like she just did Salticidae and hit the ground? I’ve had this animation occur during double jumps and single jumps alike. Am I doing something wrong? I’ve had whole matches turn on me recently because I’ve landed like this and gotten walloped for it when I feel like she should just land normally.

Anyone else have this issue with Sadira?

All killers have been awarded pro status?

Was playing with my buddy and he started laughing his ■■■ off after my counterbreaker. I didn’t know why until I watched the recording he made. Lol is this common? Video below.

https://gameclipscontent-d2005.xboxlive.com/0009000003f3ef15-8717dbc0-292a-4eae-b835-22acda16abe1/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=CoE56m9G9RHmApB2WLyWrq7yrm7%2BHnDfnApXfWy%2Bd84%3D&gda=1486136891_33712219d65c411bf6042e07df640774

5 Likes

General RAAM’s Shadow Dominance adds to the KV meter, when Shadow enders aren’t supposed to do so.

Please fix this Natural Disaster bug where it only hits once at times. Here’s an example in the first 10 seconds of this match at about 32:17 seconds in. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Also here’s a thread on it. Why does L and M natural disaster only hit once in most scenarios?

1 Like

Woah! I haven’t seen that glitch since season 1 lol

Happens a few battles before. :frowning:
in first photo the game crashed. (actualy the green is last )

Try it on external hard drive and tell me the results. If you’re on xbox, do some hard reset and soft reset.

http://xboxclips.com/Dayv0/0df3f7c9-0836-4853-ae5d-58901b00b61c

Bastfree discovered it, I’m just posting it

We know what makes Gargos unnable to explode during instinct.

In this video, I pop instinct and then start cancelling stuff into explode. Then, I summon a Minion and grab him. It doesn’t matter what you do with it, eat it, throw it… Once you grab the minion, Gargos can’t cancel anything into explosion. As you see in the video, I mash to death PPP, but he doesn’t explode during animations. Even worse, the buffer window seems to dissapear for explosion, so you can explode in neutral(ie: when you are not touching anything AND Gargos is not performing any animation, even jumps or waking up), but once you are in an animation, even an empty jump, if you mash PPP, you will not explode.

I even start mashing jab and then PPP, and nothing happens

J. HP and H. Reckoning seems to be exceptions, since once their animation is finished, Gargos explodes, but not during the animation

So maybe the bug can be taken down, since there is a way to reproduce it!

2 Likes

fyi, I still have that annoying pro medal

Same, but unlike you, I enjoy having it. :grin:

1 Like

Anyone else have no idea why raven killer leagues get pro medals, like that is TOP 32 that should not be taken lightly by people. And should not be tossed around to sub par people. I’m sorry but I’m not that good, and one day I want yo get to that level. But now that there glitching in to peoples games handing it to them. There is really no point in ranked

1 Like

Good morning. I don’t have external drive for x1. Sorry.
All ways i do hard reset. :wink:

General RAAM’s Kryll Armor can’t absorb a physical attack AND projectiles if the physical attack comes first. He can absorb projectiles, then an attack, but if the opposite happens he gets hit by the projectile.

It’s easiest to reproduce with a Glacius dummy. Have him do Hail and Ice Lance so that one of them hits first then vice-versa, while trying to absorb them both with RAAM.

Another instance of counter breakers whiffing in the corner happened to me again today. Originally thought to just be an Arbiter problem but this could also be affecting big body characters in the corner or all of the cast. Still not exactly sure what’s causing the issue.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtU2GGYuLAoDhsN7GXtDXqD3-JKRnw

EDIT: Ah, I see someone else already posted this bug awhile ago.

1 Like

Here it is again (the natural disaster roll only hitting once, not letting me combo and giving the opponent a punish opportunity … potentially affecting a tournament match outcome. Please fix when possible. Thanks! :slight_smile:

It happens at 2:28:34 in this match against a good TJ - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119773843

2 Likes

Another Garogs bug

It works on Orchid, Spinal, Fulgore, Kan-Ra, Riptor, Omen, Rash, and Mira so far.

Gargos air grab bug…
It triggers if a projectile hits him.
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=99E5C1B2F7F7DC4F&id=99E5C1B2F7F7DC4F!6742&parId=root&o=OneUp