Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

ARIA’s st.hk grenades are breakable (on their own) if you whiff the st.hk and 3 grenades connect. Since when do they count as separate hits?

Oh and ARIA’s H. Crescendo STILL (in trades scenarios) does not give a Hardknockdown like it normally does on hit. Only trades does it cause a soft knockdown instead of hard.

And refunded. Too many problems without solutions from developers or responses.

I think I saw this reported somewhere but I can’t find it, so I’m gonna post it here.

Arby can’t cancel his medium and heavy Truth Seeker overheads into auto doubles or linkers.

@TempusChaoti it’s still buggy!
Can someone look into the ultra bug before the next update?
Thanks so much!!!

I’ve noticed that the Shadow Lords AI completely ignores ARIA’s boost assist. They’ll walk right into it every single time.

Well, I’ve put off putting this in the Bug Thread for my own humorous reasons, but it’d be hypocritical of me not to stick bugs in the Bug Thread.

Starting playing again last week after a short hiatus and I am currently unable to acess shadow labs, skins, or fighter profiles. When I click on the tabs for each sections it takes me to a blank screen with the movie reel running in the background and thats it.

I have reinstalled two times now and the problem remains. Is this a known problem? I have never had it till now.

I am currently playing on Xbox one.

Edit: Been a week now with no luck. Cannot access the store either now. Every tab i try to lead results in the highlight reel playing in the back and nothing else.

Gargos’ j.MP is missing a punishment notification.

@developers

First I want to wish you a Happy New Year! :smiley:

And now back to the thread…

Riptor will teleport at jumping distance if mortar connects. And the other you may be already aware of it: when the character is un blockstun (fireball) my character can cancel some attacks from distance.

2 Likes

I dont know if its intended. Cinder isnt building any meter from fireflash ender also inferno ender isnt gving a single pip on his shadow meter.

That’s intended. The only character meant to be building meter on non-battery enders is omen.

1 Like

phew! Thats a relief.

I’m playing and Mira’s Trephine linkers are draining my life when I do the medium and heavy versions. I’m pretty sure they’re not supposed to do that.

They are.

Infil’s guide says: “All three of Mira’s linkers have important uses. Trephine is a “standard” linker in that it never consumes blood health, and should be used when you are trying to complete a more standard, less risky combo.”

I know the Opener versions of medium and heavy Trephine are supposed to use blood health, but I don’t remember the Linkers doing it.

Edit: Hmm looked up some old pre-3.6 footage and it looks like the M/H linkers have always done this. I guess I just never noticed it.

That must be a mistake and should be under the “biting” linkers?

I’ve run into a problem with the windows 10 version all of a sudden. I don’t know why or what’s causing it but online play is busted for me. I try to go into any one of the modes and I simply won’t find any players. It says it’s searching but I never get matched up against anyone. I’m using a wired connection and every other game I try works fine, other than Skullgirls but I think that’s for different reasons. I have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it and I haven’t been able to play online in months because of this.

PC specs:
AMD FX-6300 processor
Nvidia GtTX 960 graphics card
16gb of RAM
64-bit OS
And I named it ARIA too…

For some reason my entire Windows 10 OS restarts while playing KI Exhibition or Ranked after I installed the latest AMD graphics driver 16.12.1.

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
AMD FX-8350
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 802MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A99FX PRO R2.0 (Socket 942)
Graphics
ASUS VG248 (1920x1080@120Hz)
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics (Sapphire/PCPartner)
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0 (SATA)
931GB SAMSUNG HD103UJ (SATA)
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203N
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

I am playing at 1080p resolution fullscreen with high settings.

Don’t feel bad. I used to think that her movement options, air-dash and mist-form, were all that drained her, and wondered why I would still die so quickly.

The Hatchery secret III dossier is not unlocking. I have done the whole quest from start to finish 4 times and all but #3 unlock.

1 Like