Offer an Upgrade Path to Definitive Edition for people who already have Season 1-3 Ultra

Its not a complaint to ask for an upgrade for day 1 supporters, its called a suggestion.

Pretty obvious what I mean, we pay a price and get the stuff that the definitive edition gets, without having to rebuy the entire game.

2 Likes

Makes sense to me lol

1 Like

Yeah, its really not hard to understand.

1 Like

This again? Seriously!?

Dude, YOUā€™VE MADE YOUR POINT. The devs read the forums every day. Saying your point over and over and over and over again isnā€™t going to make them more likely to listen to you.

In all respect, followed by an insult, wow.

GO to sleep and watch EVO tommorow, you are tired

The only thing I am tired of is you insulting me.

Im going to sleep, goodnight

I canā€™t understand why he is getting all this hate. You are directly insulting him without reason, just because heā€™s asking for something reasonable. He cares about getting this Gargos skin and heā€™s raising his voice, whatā€™s wrong about it. If you find it annoying, please skip this thread and donā€™t bother posting an answer. If you find it pathetic, please ignore him and donā€™t make yourselves pathetic, if you want to change his mind, why would you do that? Because YOU think a skin is useless, unimportant or the devs have the ultimately the rights to do whatever they want? Well, thatā€™s YOUR point of view, and you know itā€™s questionable as well.

2 Likes

He actually postes his request nicely at the top here, he just has a history of demanding, its why people have less tolerance for him, he kind of dug his own grave here since even people that can see his point of view just dont take him seriously anymore. You can see it in this thread with the people here who push back just to push back.

Now on topic, regardless of what he ā€˜demandedā€™ previously and on the other thread, he postes his request nicely here, if you dont agree with his request, fine, but would it be too much of me to request you to kindly skip this thread thenā€¦for the sake of keeping it decent :grin:

2 Likes

And the same can be same for youā€¦ this again seriouslyā€¦ constantly riding someone you dont agree with.

I didnt necessarily agree with his other thread, but this one I have suggested he take a different approach and he has done so.

Leave him beā€¦dont read it. Stop riding everyone you dont agree with.

@xSkeletalx hey buddy, mind giving us a hand in cleaning the insults being thrown around?

@jpraelster93 I donā€™t know if your a completionist. But unless there is more exclusive stuff to be offered in the definitive editionā€¦

You might want to hold off on the DE/gold gargos skin. I mean After all itā€™s just a skin.

Or you could support the game and buy it anyway?

I donā€™t F***ing know.

Anyone brought any marshmallows? I could use a snack will sitting next to the fire thatā€™s in this thread.

In all seriousness. I hope they address this after EVO. Even a simple ā€œNoā€ to me would be fine.

1 Like

Cleaned up in here somewhat.

I really donā€™t want to go further than I already have so please keep on topic and take personal arguments to PMs.

I am a completionist, but I wonā€™t buy stuff I already have either. Hence why I am asking for an upgrade path.

1 Like