No Shadow Orchid

But we didn’t vote if we want originals or shadows. Shadow Orchid was first among remixed characters but we took kilgore (i m happy about that). The thing is the presentation of the new characters poll. Like, if the poll was like: choose the character you want the most, 1. troll, 2. gun woman, 3. Native american, 4. wendigo, 5. Lovecraftian… i mean it is obvious that people chose personallities over archtypes, and that is a little unfair. Would we ever choose hisako or aganos in an imaginary poll during season 2 if their option button was a ghost or a golem word, over words like Shadow Jago?

Yeah that, auto barrage.

It’s a little bit too late to complain about Shadow Orchid if she is one of the other two characters.

2 Likes

Well, I am going to play her anyway. In the case that she is already in i hope she is a cat.

How are the devs getting tired of the game when shadow orchid was one of the most fan requested characters. There would be no interest on their part to make the character if the majority of us didn’t want it. Despite what the vocal minority say on here. Every day there’s something else to complain about around here. :pensive: IG and MS continue to do a great job as far as I’m concerned.

I am saying tired because of all these remixed characters conversation. Shadow Orchid was first among other remixed characters, not among characters in general and we already have Kilgore(who is great). As i said i just don’t want a shadow version of Orchid, similar to Shadow Jago. I think this would rather take things from her than the opposite. A tiger woman would be much better imo. Even better if she had no connection to Orchid.

IG and MS are the best ever developers. The game is the best game ever. I will follow anything they’ll do. Let’s go season 4.