No Mercy... By RDM

Heck, use agano’s then and just have chunks flying all over the place lol. Again, half of the cast is not even human, I don’t now why there is so much push back on violence, in a fighting game, where half of the cast is not human, and your killing your opponent. I just don’t get it.

Fulgore split in half with oil flying everywhere would look cooler though. :wink:

1 Like

Aganos makes a wall and then kick splaters them into it, or uses the pimpcane and hit a homerun then ultra ender splat on top of opponent.

Anouncer

“He’s going going going GONNNNEEEEE! Ultimate.”

(aganos should get a KI baseball out fit with a little cap lol)

I thought I had u in my friends list m00n, guess not I could not find u either.

add me I have an hour or so, same for ravan and that other dude.

hmm. if ur online send me a party invite because i dont see u on mine.

Fulgore no-mercy coming soon :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, it would be interesting to see how you could push boundries with the ults. using fulgore or non human as the crash dummy so everyone doesn’t get all up in a hissy.

Here now six different proposals for no-mercy of Fulgore:
1 - Submachine heavy, with this no-mercy Radiance uses a technology of the past, the enemy is filled with lead and fell to the ground full of holes.

2 - auto-target missiles, with this no mercy Fulgore releases three missiles that explode on impact.

3 - Drone holographic, Fulgore active commands on his arm and releases a ball of pulsating energy that comes close to the opponent, this burns it and then explodes into many sparks.

4 - Grid laser Fulgore creates a grid laser in front of him, then teleports behind the opponent and kicked him towards the grid. The opponent is torn to shreds.

5 - circular saw, Fulgore assembles his blades in the shape of circular saw, then jump over to the opponent and divide in half.

6 - expulsion. Fulgore releases a beam what he calls “forbidden” because disables its reactor for a period of time, but this move is used at the end of the match, then Fulgore risks nothing. This no mercy can be used only if at the end of the match you have the full reactor and the active instinct.

4 Likes

Lets see some jago super dp or fireball ultimates

What about this???

1 Like

I am to me never liked, and even KI2.

Jago no mercy coming soon.

1 Like

What?.. :confused:

1 Like

Here are 6 suggestions for no-mercy Jago
1 - Launch of the sword, with this no mercy Jago challenge his opponent, lurking at some distance and throws his sword sure pierce his head.

2 - blows. Jago jumps and whirls in the air throwing blows crossing the whole area up to the opponent who is torn.

3 - Tornado Kick. Jago meditates, around him the air is full of energy, then unleashes a flying kick that unleashes a tornado and sweeps away the opponent to be thrown violently against the wall.

4 - Calling the misfortune. Jago evokes misfortune on opponent. Will fall on his head a large object that crushes him, the object varies with the stage where you are.

5 -Dragonkuken. Jago launches Dragonkuken, a bullet very long lasting and that rends the opponent with flames and sparks, the term will be reduced to ashes.

6 - Call of the Tiger. Jago evokes her spirit and impersonates him. the opponent is torn with claws and scratches up to fall to the ground torn.

4 Likes

the fourth season of KI may be made only of no mercy for me. KI need it.

3 Likes