No Mercy... By RDM

I really like these. Very cool. Do some other characters! Do a new Jago car drop!

of which fighter would see no mercy proposals?

If you can do examples for everyone I’m sure we would all enjoy that.

i think they can be called casuals

Any idea for Thunder no-mercy?

Dozens of crows would come from nowhere carrying the victim to the skies then you listen to a strondous thunder and so the victim are crushed. Just like what happens w/ Sabrewulf’s No mercy in KI2.

2 Likes

Indian burn arm!

These are neat but I really don’t see the snake working to well, lol. everything looks like neat concepts.

I love this one! Well done man!

1 Like

Here are a few ideas for no-mercy of Thunder:

1 - Lightning from Tomahawk, with this No Mercy Thunder rub each other the Tomahwk generating a charge (as are rubbing knife and fork) then transfers the charge to the opponent of which you will see the skeleton during discharge.

2 - Lightning from Sky, with this no-mercy, Thunder draws a powerful thunder from the sky that reduces the opponent into a pile of ash at the end.

3 - Tomahawk, with this no-mercy Thunder performs a somersault over the opponent and sticking his Tomahawk on the chest and the head of the opponent.

4 - head meteor, with this no-mercy Thunder turns into a blazing fireball, hitting the opponent with his head. The opponent will never fall to the ground more, but could drop an object to which it belongs.

5 - call eagle, with this no-mercy Thunder evokes a spirit of an eagle grasping the opponent and lifts it up in the sky, then lets it fall and crashed violently to the ground.

6 - theft of the soul, with this no-mercy Thunder takes full advantage of its powers to the shaman, evokes an eagle bullet passing through his opponent taking away his soul.

4 Likes

OMG
These are amazing! IG PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

Do you would editing TJ Combo no mercy??

These honestly look great, not enough gore for my taste. Who saw that coming? The depictions look very good though.

I wonder if and thats a big if, they add ultimates to this KI, if you could go into an ultra combo, and then transition to ultimate. I think that would be bad ■■■. I gotta say KI is the only game where I don’t mind losing because the enders can be so varied, and if you are fighting a top tier player, they just make losing look so cool.

As long as the impales don’t actually go THROUGH the ppls body then maybe they can keep it teen rated (im looking at you Hisako). Stabbing someone in the face with a tomohawk, yeah i don’t see that making it with a T rating. Eh they will all be watered down as long as its rated T. I’m not gonna get into it, because you already know where I stand on that.

I have not introduced excessive blood to the will of developers. KI is not MK, so I designed the no-mercy more artistic, imaginative, some are also other equally violent fun to watch.

1 Like

Do you have more? I love these

1 Like

Any idea for another character no-mercy??

I like artistic and imaginative and I think what you did there is very well put together…but still it would have to be watered down to fit the T criterea. I see more blood when my nose bleeds. You take requests?

You should do Jago’s ultra ender Vs Fulgore and have him split in half with “oil” flying all over the place. Just for fun I would say don’t hold back on the brutality, it is an android after all.

1 Like

Jago Impales the opponent, and then wind kicks making the sword fly out and Jago catches it and then taunts his opponent …I had a WHOLE BUNCH on the old forums…IDK if they are ever gonna bring em back though

1 Like

I propose concepts, the shots of the camera (like the ultimate of Shajo) and the amount of blood will then be at the discretion of IG :wink: