No Mercy... By RDM

So what you’re saying is if Jago does an endokuken as a move in a combo instead of by itself it no longer is an endokuken but an entirely new move altogether?

Wow. Thanks for that enlighting run-on sentence. To think I’ve been playing KI wrong all this time.

:unamused:

only if its a finisher yes.

SMFnH

Did the head cannon move change its animation in any way? Did it aquire different properties because of its inclusion in the combo? Does it hit the opponent harder, set him on fire, the ammo turn into a f’n dragon? Does it plant a garden, raise kids, start a family? Did have extra animation where Fulgore to sneak in from behind and say “boo!” before the head cannon came out? No? Then it’s the same damn finisher. Whether it’s included in a combo or not is irrelevant. It’s the exact. Same. Damn. Finisher.

you see normal game play if you do a endokuken you put in the button input for that move and it will do that every time but if you do a endokuken and combo you will still have to put in the button input for the endokuken along with the extra inputs for the combo thus there two Different moves that are linked. How ever if you have 1 button input that does a move that has both a finisher and a combo in it but your not putting in two inputs to do two things then its counted as a single move not two moves now if you have a Different button input that does the Finisher on it’s own then that a Different Move again do you see what i’m saying?

Lets see if this make seance as a Example
A,X=endokuken (1 Move)
B,X,A=Combo(1 Move)
A,X+B,X,A=(2 Moves That are Linked)
Quarter Circle A= Ultimate"Does the Finisher (1 Move)
Quarter Circle B= No Mercy"Dose same finisher but with combo (1 Entirely Different Move)

Also we need to remember that the Added on combo was only how they did it in the 1st two games in this K.I they could be Treated them Entirely Different the Ultimate’s could Be Cinematic Finishers where the No Mercy’s could be side on Like a stage Ultra but the way Ravan86 has been doing them in his photos sort of like MKX Fatality’s and Brutality’s which would make them different Moves again. People fail to relies this K.I is nothing like the Original game’s the only thing’s they have in common is the character’s.

I think the devs can check out this place for some good ideas!

2 Likes

It is the topic purpose!

I’m sure they’ll likely have some of teir own ideas to, but these are still pretty neat suggstions : >

Personally I hope Fulgore’s Ultimate is the supersized Devastation Beam. It would be easy to animate with the use of existing animation and usage of particles they have on hand already : D

1 Like

These ultimates and no mercies need to happen already

1 Like

I would hope with Fulgore’s if they do a super Dev-beam that it shows his opponent slowly fading into the beam’s magnitude, similar to how Freiza and Cell were destroyed by Goku & Gohan respectively.

Or they could swipe Iron Man’s fire a missle with a delay and he walks away while the opponent explodes behind him.

2 Likes

I would rather this be Kilgore’s but instead of walking away, he takes a couple of steps, explodes and wakes up shaking his head

1 Like
2 Likes

totally with the HYPE BEAM.

4 Likes
1 Like

A while ago, I recommended that jago should be given an ultimate exactly like cell’s death. Instead, they gave him a spirit bomb lol oh well. Hopefully fulgore gets that ultimate instead.

Like this to, but, this is a more hilarious take:

Thanks for giving me a chance to show this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Looks like he got something similar to this.

1 Like

the truth is that it’s something I had not thought of, Thunder becomes the thunder. The IG has made a good choice. the initial part with crows is brilliant.

1 Like

But I do not like how it ends. I would like to see the opponent as it is reduced after, steaming ground.

Same here.

Told ya, they’d be nowhere near as inventive as these.

1 Like