New video: What guest characters should be in the next KI?

Here are my thoughts. What are yours?

1 Like

Ori from the (now) Ori series, the IP of Microsoft Studios AND the current Games of the Year for the Xbox One.
Rayne from the BloodRayne series, most especially from the revamped versions of the games coming out very soon.
Beavis and Butt-Head, most particularly as dual-assist type characters.

2 Likes

Beavis & Butthead in KI would break the internet lol. I’m all for it!

1 Like

Rick from “Splatterhouse” would be an awesome fit imo. Lobo from DC Comics is also a good fit as well given the metal theme of both the character and KI as a game (it pretty much is a metal/punk fighting game). Judge Dredd, Spawn, the Doom Slayer. Claire Redfield from “Resident Evil 2” or Mr. X (Umbrella makes bioweapons like Ultratech after all). Nemesis from RE3. No shortage of cool characters.

2 Likes

should be a character from Microsofts line of characters, Who I’m not sure.

That being said I don’t think we should get too many guests. 2-3 should work. Wouldn’t want any potentially new characters get left on the table as well as making sure some big favs are not left out.

4 Likes

Atriox.
DOOM Slayer.
Vivec.

2 Likes

Definitely.

1 Like

5 Likes

I am ok with guest fighters in KI- IF they fit the world of KI; a world of MONSTERS and madmen.

Rash, RAAM, and the Arbiter are all weird, inhuman creatures, and since Season 3 was light on in-universe fighters, they made up for it by adding weirdo non-human frogmen, reptilian mole-men, and hooved aliens. In a game famous for its cyborg werewolves and icy aliens, this works!

If Xbox stuffs everyone into KI as KI2: The Smash Bros edition with Mister Chef, Doom Dood, J. Dark, and other beloved, but very human Xbox characters, KI may ■■■■-well start to lose its unique monster-mash flavor. That’s why IF new guests show up in the next KI, better ideas would be a Banished Brute, Safe Noggin (See above post!), and a reimagining of a scary bear-monster that loosely references Banjo, as Sabrewulf does to the original pixelated wolf.

Keep it weird, keep it spooky, stay wild, and we’ll be happy.

-Zenek

4 Likes

Absolutely.

THIS!

One possible guest:

4 Likes

Great movie.

1 Like

I’m not gonna watch someone’s video so I’m just gonna post all my ideas.

And to repeat, these are IDEAS. I’m not saying I want all of them in one game.

Zitz (Battletoads)
Pimple (Battletoads)
Dark Queen (Battletoads)
Nicole-458 (Halo)
Chieftain (Halo)
Skorge (Gears of War)
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
Jack of Blades (Fable)
Agent 4 (Crackdown)
Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
Conker the Squirrel (Conker’s Bad Fur Day)
Senua (Hellblade)
Cyberdemon (Doom)
Star Paladin (Fallout)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Raiden (Metal Gear Rising)
James Bond (Goldeneye 007)

1 Like

I think the new characters in KI should be the Wu Assassin’s because of the style.

1 Like

I’d say the easiest ones IMO are Joanna Dark and Jack of Blades. Might be cool if these characters had modern versions and then their OG skins could also be in the game. I’d enjoy that.

Other characters… KombatLeaguer mentioned Senua and Marcus Fenix. Both of those make sense to me. Unless maybe they use Doomguy.

In the “five people would like this, but one of them would be me” category, I’d love to see Kain and Raziel from Legacy of Kain/Blood Omen/Soul Reaver franchise. Tons of fun stuff they could do with these characters IMO.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! :smiley:

1 Like