New level 4 ender animation

lol. That’s a funny way to put it.

Also, shouldn’t this thread be in the feedback section?

Yeah it needs to be a bit more fluid during the start up. Bit more polishing which I’m sure they’re doing.
If they can do this I don’t understand why they can’t do something with ultras to make them more flashy and cinematic.
This proves ultimates could be incorporated into this system.

where can I see this in action???

They looked great. Anyone complaining they they take away the momentum of the game needs to get a stop watch and time the level 4 ender animations with the S1/S2 ending animations. I haven’t done so myself but I would bet my life that both take the exact amount of time to finish their animations.

If I’m wrong then I agree with LCD that they just need to speed up the animations and everything is better.

I don’t think they can do that. Most people forget you can break shadow enders depending on the situation. If an opponent does opener into ender and uses a shadow move ender to trigger the animation I can imagine most people would stop pressing buttons and watch the mini-cinematic forgetting that you COULD have broke that shadow.

I think changing it to shadow enders would hurt the game TBH. I think it’s fine with level 4 normal enders.

Im not gonna lie it needs works!

the important thing is that we get new perspective (thanks Aria)

I have to say Orchid knee ender looks AMAZING but Riptors tail slam looks a bit meh!

2 Likes

it was very hit and miss( there was clearly WAY more misses :frowning: )

ppl are actually agreeing with KoEmawk, that says alot!

2 Likes

I’m just hype for Season 3 in general.

6 Likes

He didnt read the topic anyway, Just mashed his pre-written sentences.

In my opinion, those enders are cool. There are some things That bother me more in This s3 (no new stages, tusk beeing si ungrateful to watch, purple shadows…) but That ender effect ? Fine.

1 Like

Please explain.

well opinions are sometimes divisive. more people are sharing a similar sentiment this time around.

Looks awesome can’t wait

1 Like

Right, as if that’s what you really meant.

For the record, all my threads have had their fair share of agreers, so I’m not quite sure were that statement came from. But, hey, whatever helps you sleep at night…

1 Like

it’s morning.

2 Likes

Has there been any developer explanation for why the old level 4 ender effects were changed?

2 Likes

Please dont do it on every level 4 ender. It just is annoying as f…

Just limit it to Lvl 4 Shadow Damage Ender.

Tbh with you i almost like every change to the game they made but after rewatching the stream this is so annoying that i dont even wanna play the game anymore. Im getting headaches of the quick blackening pretty fast.

Please make it optional or limit to lvl4 shadow enders.

7 Likes

wow so many igonrant people in this post crying like babies over something that is great for the game that will be polished up even more before season 3 launch. really people dont wanna play ki anymore because of this??? iron glaxy you guys are amazing and i love the new level 4 vfx, i know it will be polished even further before launch. good job guys much love!!!

2 Likes

We aren’t complaining (for the most part). Are trying to discuss this and offer constructive criticism, something that the developers actively encourage. I will admit they are getting a bit too much flak, but people are just responding to what they see here and now.

It’s the usual hyperbole from the same people who are going to drop the game over every detail and yet are still here.

2 Likes

the community should understand how things work by now!!! ig shows us stuff before it is complete then they go back and polish it up!! how did kim wu face look initially???.. how does it look now??? how did tusk face look initially???.. how does tusk look now??? how did the shadow effects look initiallly ???.. how do they look now??? any reasonable human being would know they are going to polish it up!! people saying the vfx should be optional are ignorant jokers that have zero understanding of how things work behind the scenes!! which fighting game has given such a preposterous option smdh!!! IRON GALAXY/ MICROSOFT i love you guys and your efforts are much apppreciated , you have blown my mind so far and i know once the vfx for level 4 enders are polished up they will look even better!! good job!!!