NEW! Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2- PS3/PS4/PC Spring '17 - Baiken & Answer

I don’t say we should get it free, but it’s half the price and is a physical copy…

The price of the physical copy doesn’t really mean much here, unless you’re also getting a physical PC copy. Physical copies change in price based on supply and demand a lot more, and companies can’t be expected to change the price of their digital games just because physical retailers want to cut the price to move the copies. At the end of the day, the comparable price is the PSN one. If you don’t want to pay that amount then you can go physical for console, but if you want the game on PC, that’s what you have to pay.

The half-circle forward inputs are what get me. I’m trying to play Elphelt and it’s screwing with me hard.

Does anyone here have Revelator on the PC? I’d like to assemble a list of people I can play it with, and fellow KI players are probably the best place to start, assuming you understand I’m only coming at this from a slightly-above-casual level.

I bought Xrd, but I was gonna get Rev today. I’ll reply with my SteamID once I get home. I’m pretty sure it’s Ziarist, but I may not have changed that one yet.

You’ll find it hard to guess mine, I’m sure. /sarcasm :smiley:

The only half-circle input Elphelt has is Half-circle back in her Genoise Super? All of her specials are quater circles, unless you mean reload in either gun stance, which is just back-forwards, not half-circle.

I just meant in general. But yeah, I’m trying to confirm into super and that one gives me trouble.

I’ve been thinking about getting it. I’m not really keen on supporting some of arcsys’s business practices but they make good games. I would like to hear 100% concretely whether or not the PC version is going to release simultaneously with the console version; it seemed like they were implying that on the stream with the announcement, but the language was frustratingly vague.

I do. My steam ID is Papstr.

Baiken is cool, but answer’s caught my interest–the way they’re describing him, it sounds like he’ll be a more GG-ish version of bang, which I’m totally down for. I really wish they’d announce the release date for all versions.

This game is out there, granted. But I can’t believe I’m the only one kind of astonished that we are expected to say “Business Ninja” with a straight face.

It’s not really that surprising. This is the same series where talking about the story means including sentences like “And then King Ky Kiske destroyed his Thunderseal to freeze time around his 3-year-old artificial wife.”

4 Likes

@ 09:15 mark they discuss PC upgrade for Rev 2 being available at the same time. Apparently their source is a Japanese magazine.

Sick! Thanks for linking this.

Hey, I’m gonna pick the game up today. I’ll add you on steam and we can play some matches soon.

@xSkeletalx @DEClimax
I am tempted to pick it up too on PC today. Allow me to add you both on Steam.

EVO Japan (2018 and only major I can possibly enter) probably doesn’t have KI so I want to learn another title. KoF14 is not on PC or XB1 so I cannot practice that game.

Sure, shoot me a friend request https://steamcommunity.com/id/climaxwaifu

1 Like

I never played a GG before so I am starting from scratch.

Btw, I like these guys too. I have been watching them for a while now even though I don’t own the game yet.

1 Like

I’ve played a bit of GG before but not a lot and I’m still not sure who I want to play. Haehyun and raven both look neat, and I’ve always thought johnny was cool as well, so I might start there.