New Fulgore combos and stuff

Yes a raw teleport can be thrown or jabbed. Thats why you use projectiles :slight_smile: this sunday Ill be piecing together a guide. Hopefully having it done will prob take me all day to do. I have a lot of info to cover. If anyone wants anything specific covered let me know. As far as matchup knowledge, thats not something my guide will cover. Its a guide on how to play. A foundation to build your Fulgore game from. I will be covering everything in segments, so there will be segments on each special move, normals and so on. I wont be covering frame data too much, nor punishes or things like Glacius puddle countering. That all falls down to matchups. There are situations to use every setup vs any character. You have to apply it and make it happen. Put them in that situation. Thats what Fulgore does.

Thatā€™s exactly how he is, well said.
Every character has different height, or different falling speeds and so on, certain setups only work on certain characters. Learn it, do it fast, and donā€™t f*ck up lol

GIFSoup

Go in like this without thinking twice about what to do lol, but know exactly what to do in every location and with every character and be CALM =)

Of coure you use a projectile when ya teleport Iā€™m just saying I think that teleport around and cross up may not be easy as it sounds Iā€™m referring to that tech from an earlier post.

Also I wish you a lot of luck on it, looking forward to it.

Sorry for the late response but I wanted to say thanks for the info sullen mosquito. Work has kept me pretty busy, but ill be playing a lot this week.

Guide hasnā€™t been finished yet but, Iā€™ll continue working on it this week. I want some input though, would you like a video per topic? I.E. One on Normals, one on Setups, one on Comboā€™s, and so on? There would probably end up being 5 or 6 videos of varying length. Or would you guys prefer it to be one straighy video roughly an hour or so long?

Edit: Guide has been recorded for the most part, I just sat down and recorded about an hours worth if information followed by 5 matches vs AI showing how to apply some things and going through thought processes. My commentary had to be post commentary for those matches, Win 10 DVR only allows 1 hour recordings so, thankfully I didnā€™t have to redo the bulk section.

I think sections would be better off cuz that way people can just click on whatever they want to learn and go back and watch it again whenever or watch a different section later.

If itā€™s in sections maybe ull be able to focus more on each section making each one like 10 to 30 mins instead of little bits of all sections in one long video.

If it were an hr long thing it would probly deter people from watching it simply cuz itā€™s too long, and what if ppl just wanna learn combo setups and not the other stuff, now they have to play the video and foward it and hopefully get to the right spot, too much work.

That is understandable but I can also put time stamps. Ill figure it out. No one responded before my recording session, so I can still cut it up but, that also means I have to make, edit, and upload 4-5 separate parts which isnā€™t bad but, I think people will easily utilize my guide.

Yea they will , at least theyā€™re getting sumthin right haha. But yea the method u explained will work real well =)
Canā€™t w8 to see the guide, if u ever wanna throw sum rounds n learn sum tech off each other hmu on xbl or message me here

Whenever works for me. And for everyone looking for the guide, Im going to start a new thread. And tonight Im going to make a sub tutorial on meter management.