New CU tomorrow morning! 3.3.1

Yea I Dont think the rhythm has been corrected though-
the godlike official Kim rhythm
12345- 123- 12- 1

has become 12345- 12376865487
it’s all over the place

I think I know what you mean, her dragon dance was sped up. And speaking of dragons her old ultra had the horizontal dragon cannon now it’s vertical. I use to end the ultra right before the dragon cannon so it looked pretty cool now it just sucks.

And for Jago I never noticed a change in his ultra?

1 Like

I redownload the entire game every time a new character comes out so I can get them early. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kim Wu Buffs?

Cool, supposed to fix a bunch of stuff.Excited to see what it does.

Please bring on some Thunder DP nerfs so everyone will stop crying about it. For once I just want to DP in peace without my character being called stupid, or me being called yolo. Keits please. :unamused:

2 Likes

LMMFAO XD thunder is OK.

Can’t disagree more. In fact he needs more DP options. :sunglasses:

I you played the people I’ve played in the last few days, they’d hate your guts for saying this lol.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Can’t wait for the eyedol balancing. Very nice.

Also, arby changes incoming, I’d say.

Bring on the patch notes!

1 Like

Glad I got Eyedol to 50 before they dropped the nerf bat on him.

I predict Eyedol will still be very strong after the patch tomorrow. They could literally take jump HP out of the game entirely and he would still be one of the best characters. They’d have to subsantially nerf, like, 6 different things before I’d drop him below top tier.

6 Likes

True enough, Shago still exists and is good to play with despite people whining daily about him. They’ve adjusted him several times but are confident in his kit that they keep him the way he is for the most part. I just hate when they take out content in nerfs, like axing half of TJ’s auto animations. Tuning is fine but when they take a hatchet to a character it grinds my gears.

Half of what makes Eyedol fun for me is how he slaps you silly with that mace, making you bounce all over the screen and being able to recapture you. Its freakin’ hilarious and fun to boot, if they decide to remove that playstyle for instance I won’t be a happy camper. However if they just tune jumping HP’s frame data or the hit box like they did with Shago’s pizza cutter to bring it more in line with how it should be, I’ll be okay with it.

I have no idea what they plan to do to j.HP but I wouldn’t hold anything too dear.

That said I’m sure final Eyedol, whatever he looks like, will still have most of his kit in place. and he’ll be bouncing people around with the club like he is now, it just might not hurt as much or be that easy to dunk AAs with.

2 Likes

Most whining peeps are whining about Shago because they dont know he’s a Cross-up master lol.
Just like they’re whining because Cinder/Sadira’ jumps.

===>It looks weird but it’s working as intended lol.

3 Likes

Aside from being curious as to who gets changed, I’m mostly looking forward to my accessories for Shago lol

1 Like

Sadira buffs! Sadira buffs!

Is it not “tomorrow morning” yet? :grinning:

Oh plz Kim Shadow Counter buffs plz :heart_eyes: