New character revealed: Shin Hisako!

Hopefully Celldweller and Atlas plug make her theme similar to village of whispers. Judging by her teasers it kind of sounds similar.

Not necessarily the same. She seems a lot happier to be here than regular Hisako. She no longer seems to fit as an onryo, who are driven by their misery and lust for revenge

I’m wondering if Shinsako is being a malevolent spirit for fun, relishing in their new-found power and freedom.

If standard Hisako is a guardian of the Earth, perhaps Shin Hisako wants to take the fight directly to the Astral Realm as a warrior?

Tomorrow will hold the answers.

1 Like

Village Of Whispers (Celldweller and Atlas Plus Remix)

Yes please.

Strange, How both the composers didn’t announce that they were working on kilgore and shin hisako.

1 Like

Seems like a good way to avoid unintentional leaks!

3 Likes

can i guess she teleports? i also believe she will use her taunt to command the sword.

Yo if Shin Hisako’s dash is actually the teleport in her outro, that’d be awesome.

5 Likes

“Hey look guys we attacked the camera aren’t you scured?”

hmmmm

15 Likes

Guess with that answer, we’ll have to see Saturday.

This appears to be the same recording as the initial reveal, which seemed to have worse lighting on Hisako’s model than the intro recording and colours pictures both did, so I’m hoping that this is indeed an earlier rendering as particularly around the eyebrows it’s a bit funny. If it’s like that in the main game it won’t be a too bad but I do hope it doesn’t carry over.

Also I agree, teleports are pretty much definite now, particularly with Rukizzel seeming to drop a Keits style Quote-&-Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Same. Exact. Recording.

You all always do this. “Well it seems they may have tweaked
” Nope. Same clip. Then again this (win animation) was posted to YouTube rather than published straight to Twitter (teaser).

2 Likes

Ah fair play, cheers for clarifying, bit unfortunate that this is the case but oh well, just a little peculiarity that will be easy to live with. It is interesting that perceptions can change like this on what is the same model but at different angles and lighting, genuinely thought the intro was newer just because of the different lighting on that side of the stage.

Well, we don’t always get a confirmation like this. So then we are left to speculate and compare, etc

2 Likes

I understand that - my point is that the opinions waver with little to no wind.

2 Likes

I wish Shin Hisako had that grin all the time.

3 Likes

She certainly does a lot of smiling. I’ve seen at least 3 cheeky grins on this girl.

Looks like the guesses for “Happy Hisako” were right
but it appears happy does not necessarily mean nice.

9 Likes

How about some psylocke lady mandarin accessories yaayyy

So confirmed Kim Wu’s face was never altered after the reveal despite people insisting that IG had made tweaks?

Is there a live broadcast of the reveal/dev panel? Kinda hard to tell by the site; is it https://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky?