I’m guessing he was joking, however. ![]()
He was joking… ![]()
Yeah, I was kidding about the MS and hate speech. I’m just confused af about the stance. I thought her posture was contorted because of rigor mortis. I’ll buy her despite of it all because IG can, “take my money, please.”
From my point of view, i dont give much care to her stance. Honestly, these last 2 weeks have gotten me thinking more about animation and moveset than id ever bothered. The game is full of goofy looking moves…Orchid’s backdash? Maya’s DP? Gargos’ j. LP?
So what if her stance may be weird? I LIKE weird. This game explores a ton of different legends and tropes.
You know, i understand the argument (and kinda upset that i missed this video Rukari had up, i guess) and also understand not everyone likes it. For me? Pssh. Im waiting for Saturday to see what she plays like, maybe read some tweets if shes playable by the KIWC goers. But deciding likability on an aspect that i barely pay attention to in the middle of the game? Miss me with that nonsense.
The beautiful thing is that there will be more! And of course the videos that come out of the World Cup.
Are we going to have something today?
■■■■■■.
yeah its such a great theme… Mick did a stellar job
I’d agree; why not point the sword toward the ground in idle? That posture would be tricky w/a good back, never mind MS.
Because any change to the idle stance involves a change to EVERY animation that starts from and ends into the idle stance including backdashing to her shadow moves. Too much time and resources to spend on a remix. Might as well be a full character at that point
I feel like it would look better if the blade were pointed to the ground, and she leaned on the katana that way.
I agree that would look better and make more sense but maybe the blade has to be that way because the naginatas blade also points upwards. So it might have to be that way because of re-using some of her attack animations?
I think it would be cool if there was some way to get her to play like a ninja with the katana.
So… nothing more than colors until KI cup?
Maybe we could get shot of her accesories? Or a gif of her walking animation? Or her standing HP? Or one special?
Just giving ideas
Ill take a video from the Dev build while Im there if no one has or nothing appears by then.
There’s already something in the pipeline. You’ll see her intro animation today if publishing goes well, but it won’t be from the official KI channel.
I didn’t saw that video, unfortunately ![]()
Well that’s something!
I’m guessing about the teaser being part of her intro(when she smiles up close the camera) and her outro(the quick slash)
I didnt see it either because Im not a KIWC yet nor has the Dev panel happened? IM confused LOL
LOL I totally misread your post.
I took it as “I will take the video from the dev build (which rukizzel uploaded and then deleted) while I’m here if nothing appears by then(refering as if no video shows today)”
To much caffeine, I assume XD
SwiftRage