You guys over looked one thing

It says that “anger burned away from her soul like iron ore”

Cinder can burn

Aganos is made of rock

Cinder has ore costumes

So Aganos and Cinder had a child with a sword arm confirmed

12 Likes

I dont expect an alive Hisako.

Hisako is a confusing character. She looks like a monster. She is creppy, with inhuman stuff, like her crawling or her mounth.

And yet, she is a kind spirit

IMO Hisako will split in two:
-Hisako, spirit of vengeance. The one we know. Chaotic
-Chiharu, spirit of Justice (or whatever good you want). Actual Hisako alingnment, good, aims to defeat Gargos, fights for justice. She will be still gostly, but not monstrous

Man i feel you, another remix ?? :cry::disappointed::cry:

Chiharu with the katana and her father is her stand.

5 Likes

I’m still gonna wait it out. I have a hunch that it’s actually going to surprise all of us…

We will see. IG & MS make godlike characters, so I’m excited.

Will confirm…this is not the case. Though we are really focusing on this next character right now, the last character is completely brand new.

14 Likes

Hisako + father = 1

1 of 2

Edit: (Going more subtle.)

Oh. Interesting. Can’t wait!

Katana char is remix, last one is not.

Gonna go wild and say Eagle it’s the last char and looks nothing like Thunder

I don’t have a problem with that… I just want something a bit more original.

Well, that means Joanna is completely out of the picture now.

@rukizzel

Rukari, does that mean Next Tuesday we won’t get anything, due to KIWC being just a few days away?

(Specifically 3)

Okay so this is a remix. That’s fine.

Burned away like iron ore: Could be pre-transformation Cinder, but that’s literally the only hint that even remotely points in that direction, and that’s a huge stretch.

My guess is Hisako remixed, using a katana, which probably has her father’s spirit in it. Chiharu seems more and more likely. I’ll be really surprised if it’s not.

1 Like

I really just want one more picture hint. There isn’t anymore lore we can dissect and I’m out of ideas.

The next character I think is a tusk model with some of hisako’s moves, inside a samurai outfit, holding a katana.

The last character is eagle. I hope he is announced before summer.
I hope the last means the last for now, not forever.

Any news on the stages?

RIP Tsar, RIP Merik Deem :cry::cry::cry:

Fun fact - I almost used a picture in today’s hint, placing the text over the image. Decided not to because…well you’ll see.

What stages?

3 Likes

So, Hisako without wrath mechanic brandishing the katana infused with her father’s spirit seems like a really good bet right now.

Will be very interesting if she’s different enough. If she has Iaido moves/stance: confirmed main for me xD

Last char, I’m really expecting him to be eagle.

!!!

Darnit lol.

I wonder if the other two characters will get trailers btw. It just occurred to me since Kilgore didn’t get one. Unless he was an exception since he was a remix.