New character ideas for Season 4, sequel or live action wishlist

uuuuuuuuuuuh pimple, zitz, dark queen, every character from battletoads, inspector gadget, ed from get ed, 7 random marines from one piece as a single character, a toothpick, clippy as a guardian still waiting for that actually legitimately, and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh big band from skullgirls

A little Ash anyone? El Jefe 4 Ki? Yes please! images-3

Like Thunder, the Boss T-Rex from Turok: Dinosaur Hunter?

9 Likes

Ronald McFrick’n Donald!

His end phrase: “Would you like fries with that?”

In all seriousness, I would LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE to have a whip based fighter, like Ivy from SC series.

3 Likes

New guest characters for KI Season 4:
Ori
Beavis and Butt-Head

Maya with a Riptor mount…

Can you even imagine the salt?

5 Likes

How about… Riptor with a Maya mount. :smile:

3 Likes

Dash jump cancels + fireballs and daggers? Wow. :anguished:

1 Like

Just be happy it isn’t Riptor with a Sadira mount weilding daggers. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, I was going to say, the only thing more annoying that Maya/Riptor would be Maya/Sadira! I’m right with you there with the whole “your character is cheap because juggles” thing, I like using Sadie too and even though I’m not great with her I’ll get random salt just because Sadira. :wink:

We don’t need Shovel Knight in KI. We just need a Shovel for Tusk.

Any inspirational ideas from

• Marvel
  • DC
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard
  • Future Card Buddyfight
  • Grimm Fairy Tales

Check out my link to the group page. I’m working on a KI live action TV series for one of my projects.

1 Like

Marvel Cat Girl with the Blue Hair

I would like to see weather god as season 4 boss characters

1 Like

Ideas are not lacking …
An interesting suggestion would be a warrior led by a spirit of light or a guardian of light. That’s because, in the comics, Gargos comes back in new shape. It could be a woman (an employee cut off from the company, or daughter of one of the important officials), who would be a key character for some point to be clarified, both by the Ultratech, as well as the Lords of War story. She would have as place of residence another country (Brazil perhaps), but would help the company indirectly.
Another suggestion would be another character linked to humans: a new member of the Rebels, without prejudice to third parties.
Ultratech would also need more reinforcements, as some allies took other directions, according to the comics. Kilgore and Fulgore deserve to return, without major changes in appearance, as they did not complete their missions, and the suggestion of a C unit that would house Aria’s systems as well as reinforcements for the company could be welcomed.
As Tsar is already right in the game, at least one more character or two to defend what remained of Coven (not counting the new ally) would be good for the KI story.

2 Likes

1.) Turok!
2.) Baby Zilla costume from the (1998 Godzilla film) for Riptor complete with green fire :slight_smile:
3.) Fenrir wolf from Celtic folk lore.
4.) Predator!!!
5.) Any Xenomorph

A girl can dream…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Rabbit

1 Like

Something similar to a Shokan.