Need Shago's S1 Boss moveset and his Ultimate

@TempusChaoti @TheKeits @BlitzedKraig Hello, so i don’t like Shago’s new moveset and his Ultimate from S3 or made by IG, i just want completely copy paste S1 boss moveset and copy paste his Ultimate with dynamic background collapsing and no black screen, i know he’s overpowered, unbalanced and should not be playable in online but can he be playable on singleplayer only? like playing with CPU… not in multiplayer or local play… so is it possible to make S1 Boss Shago playable? plz respond IG

1 Like

And him be banned from everywehre right?

4 Likes

Believe me when I say you don’t want Shago’s S1 Boss moveset. He was basically a better Jago in every regard. If he had his S1 moveset, all of the Jago players would be picking Shadow Jago instead because he would be that much better.

6 Likes

This is a joke, right? You must be yanking our chains. A good ol’ ha ha at our expense? I’ll assume so.

3 Likes

Crazy request. I would see everything on these forums

Guys, he asked if it was possible. Give the man a polite ‘no’ and move on.

9 Likes

Exactly! What’s the point of playing Jago if Shago has everything with the kitchen sink?

2 Likes

All you gotta do is shove omen back inside jago again and you’ll get boss shago but since we can’t do that we’re stuck with real boy shago who’s far weaker but is still considered OP as all hell among a small portion of the community(off-topic btw). Can you imagine how overloaded with nerf threads the forums would be if he had the boss moveset though lol.

1 Like

Shove omen back inside Jago:P

4 Likes

kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

We can’t do that so we are stuck. Can you imagine how overloaded? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

Yeah. I can agree with this. Lol

OP- it is not possible nor will it ever happen or even be discussed by MS and IG. Sorry

2 Likes

I love it! For 2 years I have read 100’s of posts about making Shadow Jago a real character, instead of just a skin. Now he is a full character, and now someone wants him changed again. No IG will not give him the boss move set.

2 Likes

Shadow Jago would literally be a Jago upgrade…The one we have now is fine

Thompson just won using Jago at Combo Breaker, and you want a better version of said character all around simply because you don’t like Shago as is? You have heard of a thing called balance, right?

1 Like

no im saying he should be playable in singleplayer like playing with CPU only… not in multiplayer or local play.

1 Like

Well, in that case, IMO it’s so limited as to not really be worth it.

1. His ultimate is intact, you just do the annihilation move instead to see the original.
  2. The black screen was probably done so that his ult would work on other stages without a skybox.
  3. All of his boss moves are in-game right now, they’re just balanced to work outside of an OP boss battle.

Please recognize that there’s an actual difference between WANT and NEED. We don’t NEED this at all. You, however, simply WANT it.