Need Shago's S1 Boss moveset and his Ultimate

We just need a Shadow Jago boss battle mode…for all characters

I want this too. Not sure if anyone saw the part where he wouldn’t be available online but a single-player experience would be fun.

1 Like

@swordman09 no need do that. just nerfed Jago and everything is ok…
:rofl:

Man, that Ultimate with the background shown looks beautiful compared to what it looks like now. :cry:

It does, but the trade-off is now Shago can do it on all stages, so…:confused:

5 Likes

I know it’s more work but I still feel as the team could have been more creative. They didn’t need to alter shagos ultimate to get it working on other stages just needed to redo the camera angles.

Also it was made black because IG has no say on shagos ultimate in the first place. If changing the camera isn’t feasible then they could have at least set out to make all the new ultimates compatible with the stages seeing as they started from scratch.

Perhaps I’m being harsh. Aganos’ ultimate looks great. If the rest of the pack is as consistent then I’m a happy man. We could have had something instead of a boring black screen though to be fair.

1 Like

Lol, this reminds me of older games where you can input cheat codes to use certain characters.

Donate a million dollars to KI with stipulations like, Ultimates being registered on all stages, or S1 Shago being unlocked via cheat code in local play. Then it’ll be a conversation. They need money and support.