My prediction about 3rd Ultimate Pack

So, yesterday i saw the 5 characters who are getting Ultimates for the 2nd Pack.
I noticed that they are going with a character pattern for both packs.

The 1st Pack has 5 Noble Fighters: Jago, TJ Combo, Maya, Tusk and Thunder.
The 2nd Pack has 5 Ultratech Fighters: Fulgore, Kilgore, ARIA, Sadira and Riptor.

Both packs have a category of Characters but there is another category missing right now…
The Chaotic Fighters.

The characters in this category are: Sabrewulf, Spinal, Kan-Ra, Omen, Hisako, Mira, Gargos, Eyedol and most likely Shin Hisako. (Tell me if I’m wrong if I made any mistake about this.)

So now, I think the 3rd Pack will have: Gargos, Eyedol, Kan-Ra, Hisako and Sabrewulf/Spinal/Shin Hisako.

What do you guys think about this?

4 Likes

You aren’t the first one to come across this. It’s actually a pretty widely accepted theory from what I understand.

So you’re definitely not alone in your thinking. Sabrewulf, Hisako, Spinal, and Gargos are sure fits in my mind, with Mira and Kan-Ra fighting for the fifth spot.

1 Like

when’s aganos? :cry:

3 Likes

My main is Glacius, I can relate…

2 Likes

My guess: Sabrewulf, Spinal, Kan-Ra, Omen and either Mira or the third new character.

I to would love for Glacius to get an ultimate.

We must fight for ultimate’s for all.

If the next pack is specifically monsters, then my guess is:

Season 1: Sabrewulf and Spinal
Season 2: Riptor and Aganos
Season 3: Gargos

I could be wrong, but I’m guessing that none of the characters selected will look anything remotely human, so no Mira, Kan Ra, etc.

Or…

We could see a more neutral / Gargos alignment, in which case:

Season 1: Sabrewulf / Spinal
Season 2: Omen
Season 3: Gargos / Mira

I’d be welcome to, see the more ‘sinister’ characters get their ultimates

I’m worried Kim & Orchid will end up like combo

1st Pack: Lone Wolf Fighters.
2nd Pack: Ultratech fighters

3rd pack: Beasts:
Sabrewulf, Gargos, Omen, Hisako, Glacius.

1 Like

Irony, I guess

As much as I want Glacius to be included, the packs we have so far make me wonder if it’ll happen. I’d be happy to see them for Eyedol and of course Gargos because he’s the boss. I just hope they make his minions part of the show, they need more love and I was disappointed they weren’t part of his ultra.

Don’t worry, I don’t think he’ll get SKIPPED… bada ting… cause he’s a rock and rocks can be… okay I’m leaving. :slight_smile:

lol ha!

Riptor is already getting an Ultimate in the Ultratech pack though.