My original Char - WENDIGO - concept

they could make it a reaper thing as an alternative.

A kind of succubus + reaper demon!

if i had to pick one of your ideas to be brought into the game… THIS WOULD BE IT

1 Like

I was thinking, I’ll compile all my ideas and try to look for some indie games company that wanted to make a fighting game = P

Smaller companies looking for new ideas who knows!

4 Likes

Kinda looks like an alt for Sadira. Would rather the Wendigo be a creature than a woman dressed up, Looks too ‘Cosplay’

Are personal choices: P

I created it to be exactly the opposite. A half monster, half woman, no pretty face, no human hands or feet, but feminine body, a half succubus half human half wendigo lol

I love all of your concepts but this one is my favorite. I like the story and concept a lot. I would put money down for a character of this kind to be released. I would possibly prefer a more beastly appearance but your work is pretty interesting!

1 Like

tks dude :grin:

I can see the wendigo as a mix of the legend, Darkstalkers’ Sasquatch & the gameplay of Michelle & Julia Chang.

There’s still hope!

W E N D I G O B O Y Z

1 Like

DREAM IS ALIVE

BUMP 4 HOPE

WENDIGOPLSLOL

2SLOTSLEFT

(this post typed in the writing style of TOOLASSISTED)

1 Like

hahaha we have one last spot in S3!! MAYBBBBEEEE

1 Like

I will tell you that a windigo is not a character you’ll see this season. :cry:

However, we feature windigos prominently in the world fiction. You’ll get a taste of how soon enough. :grin:

@Zeybuccaneer Yet another nice concept!

6 Likes

@Marbledecker the dream is… frozen?! lol

well… Season 4 is right there around the corner! :laughing:

And thanks Adam! I’m flattered :flushed:

2 Likes

Haha - Fingers crossed for Season 4!

Thanks @TempusChaoti for indulging my having necro’d a thread :smiley:

Windigo confirmed for Season 4!! Lol

3 Likes

Ah yiss, Adam is dropping hints again!

Thanks for taking the time to chime in :slight_smile:

Ohhh I can’t wait!

After the success rate of ki for pc and cross play, I’m hoping they’ll make one last season 4 for more fresh new monsters/characters. Not giving up on that Wendigo :wink:

Yo, Wendigos a part of the world fiction!?

.#DREAMISNOTDEAD

1 Like