My new killer instinct arcade cabinet :)

Hello Guys

Im back and this time with my new killer instinct cabinet hehe.
yea it took awhile, but it’s finally done :).,
the design from the cabinet is my own (so no pre-build stuff like from vewlix) not that they are bad but i wanted something unique,
its a stand up cabinet with a 27inch monitor.

also where you can find the coin doors on a arcade cabinet i did something else, i made there some room where im gonna put the figures from ultimate source in it (like a small show room) hehe
also i wanne say a big thx to RDM for his amazing instinct art that i used on my cabinet :slight_smile:

also here you can find the topic off my KI replica build (Killer Instinct arcade - replica build)

hehe anyway here are some pic :slight_smile: hope you like it.

Lets get started:

Time for some primer paint:

Final paint:

While waiting for the side art to come lets test some other stuff like sound and the lights :stuck_out_tongue: :

The art has arrived:

Now lets finish it :smiley: :

well i hope you like it hehe, i did put alot off work into it.

and here is a small little promo vid that i made for KI (also to let you know im not good at all in making vids lol)
https://youtu.be/E0aX58rkuvo

31 Likes

Mad fkin props dude… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s beautiful! Well done!

How much do you want for it? :grin:

1 Like

I wonder what it’s like to have a custom made arcade cabinet instead of an arcade stick.

1 Like

Nice choice on the artwork!

2 Likes

That is absolutely fantastic. You are to be commended. Frankly, that machine should be on display at Microsoft HQ.

2 Likes

slow applause

3 Likes

How much? HOW MUCH?

Lol, hate to ask, but would you ever be willing to post the blueprints, materials and costs for this project?

3 Likes

Super cool. Well done dude!

1 Like

OH MY GOSH!! =O Amazing!!!

1 Like

i would if i had one hehe
i had this design in my head and know what i wanted so i did not needed a blueprint for it.
uh for the materials i did use:
Medium-density fibreboard(MDF wood) for it,
the monitor is a BenQ Zowie RL2755 27 inch monitor
the speakers and amp: hi-fi stereo sound amp (link to what i used ->) https://www.arcadeworlduk.com/products/hi-fi-stereo-sound-amplifier-kit-for-arcade-machine-projects.html
for the buttons i wanted to use gamer finger but since i cound find any anymore i did use just sanwa buttons (silver) and the sticks are Hori Hayabusa HHS-032
and to make the buttons work i did place 2 Brook universal fighting boards into the control panel (easy to connect and just plug it in (i also have on in my fightstick)
atm i did use my own xbox one but i can use a pc to if i wanted.
so the cost off this project was around 1000

3 Likes

That is some crazy good work man!! Makes me really want to build one… or take the lazy way out and get someone to build one for me.

2 Likes

You are a boss.

That is outstanding. I have been wanting to do that for over a year. My problem is that i can’t see it in my head like you could. You would make money if you did make blue prints of the cabinet, but I do completely understand if you don’t want someone else copying your work. :smile:

WOW, just a fantastic job.
Wel done!

If i had 2 k id let you make me one:) this is how ki tournys should be played tho imagine!

1 Like

Supreme Victory! Ultra Victory! Perfect! Ultra Combo! Ultimate Combo! Ready! Fight On! Killer Combo! Godlike Combo! :grinning: :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap:

Hey, you got an awesome artwork. I’m starting a project of arcade cabinet and I need to find high resolution images to create a Killer Instinct skin for the cab… Where did you get yours?