My imaginary S3

Or how about Gonker?

Kim Wu … a priestess who uses the nunchaku and launches energy balls …
something tells me that the new Kim Wu will use a nunchaku almost “live”, she will also launch it like a boomerang, assuming the appearance of a bullet which looked draconic energy that comes back and slams also wings …

2 Likes

I LOVE these ones ive selected bellow PLUS obv Kim wu!

Monkey:

This is great! i NEVER thought id like this… but your spot on for me. i hate the name but i love the concept! Planet of the apes is a cool film and KI is really best when its taking from these amazing films. Maybe this was a rival scientist thats pitched for the Riptor program but lost out to the Riptor. Maybe he experimented on himself to show brawn brains and dexterity were more important than speed and power.

Tusk:

for me this Tusk is nearly perfect. Id call the sword Tusk though and have him as a decedent to the Tusk in Ki2. I might even update him slightly for todays world but keep the classic sword. Or maybe he could change into this form when he hold the sword? Normal man to Titan slayer with a hold of the sword?

Gargous:

Needs more focus on his eyes as hes a manipulator. He looks a touch too alien here too. I love it but maybe it needs to be toned back very slightly around the face

Eyedoll:

For me i liked the club… but the hammer could be an accessory. it needs to be pretty huge though and maybe he needs to be less green. I think the club should be enchanted too… there would have to be a reason why Gargous wanted Eyedoll dead… maybe for his club that could open dimensions. Maybe Eyedoll only uses it for brute force but its capable of so much more?

Others Unselected

I have to say i havent selected these because we need to be careful of how whimsical we are in season 3. For me i think we need to balance season 1 and 2 with real and fantasy characters rather than go too mythical.

GREAT WORK THOUGH :heart:

4 Likes

Considering the names being given to some KI character, actually yours would make sense. Riptor from raptor, Wulf from Wolf and, from Battletoads, Rash from Rush.

2 Likes

Monkey is very amazing, I’ve seen! I really hope @Ravan86 make Shark man concept!

3 Likes

Mr bones that shark csnt live outta water… lol u have seen sharknado right…

I said good films like planet of the apes not bad ones hava

1 Like

3 Likes

Please no lol

Sharks are made as the perfect killers IN WATER out of water they are pretty rubish.

This isnt swimming instinct lol.

Just all the NO

2 Likes

killer instinct is distinguished by its fighters so different, belonging to irreconcilable universes …

2 Likes

Eveything that hunts so far came form hunters onland

Its fiction but its not stupid. I know what ki is lol ive played it all my life lol

There would be no reason to have a shark man lol its just stupid. This is sharknado witch was a horrible stupid film and would equally be as bad in a game.

Out of everything on this planet a shark? Wow just wow! Did we run out of ideas lol

1 Like

Your pack might need another female character apart from Elana (I don’t count Kim Wu). You can transform Yokku from a male shark to a female Siren (a fish - human hybrid).

It would lead always to that kind of experiments Ultratech is doing under the table and might be related with some character somehow. This would compensate people asking for sharks/fishs and to ones who don’t like the water predators due to Asylum’s absurd Z movies.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that we’re talking about a shark human hybrid, not just a random shark that flops out of the water, and the idea isn’t as silly as you’d think. Using shark dna has been a very popular idea due to their heightened strength, their extra senses, and the myth that they are immune to cancer. It is definitely some ultratech would look into.

2 Likes

Lol really?

I hate the idea it just look stupid to me

Basically lol

1 Like

I hate that movies…

OH COME ON!!! I really want Shark man join KI season 3! You should look my topic about Shark “Colossus”

Really? Do this pic look stupid to you? Shark should look like THIS!

2 Likes

Kev i know you love it. But i just cant lol.

Honest i reminds me of shsrkey and gorge i just csnt ger past it lol.

Sorry for being a stick in the mud guys but a gubrid with aby insect the size of a man would be more powerful thab any shark

Yeah kev indo think that looks stupid. Im so so sorry but i just hate it lol.

MAYBE JUST MAYBE THIS… but it has to be 85% human

3 Likes

Jago’s hair is really stupid and weird, but he’s popular. If Shark man join KI season 3, he’ll be popular too!! That’s make sense.

1 Like