My imaginary S3

Wow, I can tell you really put a lot of thought into this. I think this character would translate beautifully into the world of KI. And the different stances would be nifty new concept for KI.

3 Likes

I was totally fascinated by jabbar

1 Like

I want Elana to happen in S3! Impressive job though!

2 Likes

Today I wanted to analyze the moves of Monkey, fighter of my invention:

1 - Monkey can launch its iron ball to hit the enemy at a distance, in this case the ball behaves like the drone of air, can be hit and blocked but only by using a special attack and not a regular one, the attack It is relatively slow and can neutralize bullets (the shadow version is very fast, does not hit 5 times but only once with an advantage on the damage);

2 - Money can swing the ball around him to open a combo with 3 shots (5 should he used the shadow version), by pressing the button with perseverance you can keep the ball around if Monkey is located away from the adversary, Monkey in this condition is like being protected by a barrier which destroys the bullets, to strike must act swiftly and take advantage of a hole in the defense.

3 - Monkey can use the ball as a pivot for kicking powerful, it intervenes significantly during the combo.

4 - Monkey can use the ball to run fast towards the opponent like a real beast circus, this move and its shadow version behave like the rolling Aganos, except that you can not jump.

5 - if a launch fails, Monkey can take advantage of the recovery of the ball to hit the opponent from behind and start a combo unstoppable

6 - Monkey mode instinct can spin on itself in a perpetual movement and constant sweeping away everything in front of him, his shots are unstoppable, the only way to stop it is a shadow technique can overcome his attack and block.

2 Likes

Elana is a better name than Slither.

Why 3 arms? it would be cool if she had 2 on each side, looking more menacing and more to jab with!

Shiva already exists for MK with that aspect.

1 Like

I suppose a 2 armed gorgon is better. The 3rd arm just doesn’t look right.

1 Like

Monkey’s weakness - If enemies give a banana to monkey. Monkey will grab banana then run away! lol

3 Likes

Agreed. Is it protruding from her neck or between her shoulder blades? Either way, 3 arms looks ridiculous.

1 Like

Well 
 I do not find it at all out of place in a primate KI, they put a dinosaur, I continue to support my Monkey!
Style - Tank \ Zoning
Monkey has a special bar which consists in the integrity of its iron ball, once it runs out, the ball falls to the ground with a broken chain.
The integrity of the ball decreases slowly when used with regular strokes, and quickly if used in the special moves, in the case of the shadow moves the integrity fall further.
In order to get a good performance in the match, you should never run out of the integrity of the ball, but if it were to happen, can only be charged when the mode instinct, when we activate the mode instinct a chain extending from the palm of Monkey up to the ball, wherever it is found now can be withdrawn with the chain retractable inflicting a blow behind the opponent, we will notice that its integrity regenerates quickly when instinct mode, Monkey in the absence of the ball will use his fists.
The ball back Monkey during activation of instinct more productively than is the case with Maya and her daggers.

4 Likes

Huh? Why you call him “monkey”? He gorilla

3 Likes

I have not thought much about the name, as RIPTOR, I wanted to give you a basic idea

1 Like

Wow @Ravan86, top notch, as always!

Really dig the designs for Kadr, Elana and Tusk. VERY impressive!

2 Likes

It’s okay, I don’t force you to change his name. I just asking. : )

I would call him with a real name, like Aganos the Golem or Riptor the Stalker. How about Gozrak the Monkey (or Gozrak the Warrilla)?

To make this more interesting, as a future lore, you could bring him with a voice (yep, not just groar or rowl like Sabrewulf or Riptor) as a result of genetical and mechanical experiments by someone behind the scenes
perhaps a mad scientist? This would also justify the incredible zoo hunt pack you created.

The fact you equipped him with some cyber stuff would justify this. And it won’t be strange, considering they put a toad that can talk with a pair of sunglasses.

3 Likes

Why not we call him monkey’s name “Jimmies”? : D

Or name him Russell.

Or KongKingBananaJoe

Monker.

Ultratech use this demolition unit for destroy Aganos
 now Thunder Friend (Aganos story ending).

1 Like

2 Likes