My imaginary S3

This can be better! But Shark man need more his face like real shark.

Im happy if he looks like my picture but no obvious half and half rubish lol

And my brothers hair is stupid but its much realler than a half man half shark cut together.

Hybrid means mixed totally not a head and a body lol

not necessary…

the important thing is that the dorsal fin.

I don’t want Shark man exactly like human. Shark can look amazing and BRUTAL!

So, what do you think about this?

2 Likes

too stereotypical, I think as Wanda.

1 Like

How??? :confused:

mmm idea hasty…

1 Like

Kev is awful and lazy think about it…

Gentics dont work like thar. half a body and half head its too vulgar where is the design element

Im not sure on the fin. The eyes, skin and the teath i think would be a great start.

On a serious note…I wonder why any of the developers don’t comment below here or make an appreciation, differently from what I’ve been seen somewhere else. I noticed one of them wasted his time on a topic regarding manuals. If they can use 5 minutes of their time when they watch the forum to cheer up the work of people that deserve like Ravan and to answer to private messages…

Jesus Christ, here there are a lot of ideas for doing not one, but 2 seasons!

2 Likes

That not cool! You’re really rude.

Lol then so be it its still lazy :blush:

Its lazy design IMO sorry if it offends you or any of those artists but i speak my truth lol.

Hold on, I thought fantasies and myths are interchangeable/go hand-in-hand with each other, do they not? :confused:

Cleaned up in here.

@WandaMaximoff you made your point already. Accept that people may not agree with you and move on. Spamming and taunting will result in a ban.

3 Likes

You are right @tempuschaoti sorry @Ravan86 for moving it away your topic!

:blush:

Indeed i have made my point and clarified it when asked to.

i accept not eveyone will feel the same but hopefully no one takes my views so personally and to heart.

That would kinda defeat the object of discussing our feelings here for me lol

3 Likes

Back on the Season 2 forums, i made an idea for a Cybernetic Shark Man.

He was a resident of Atlantis, when Poseidon sunk the city, the people were banished from the surface and cursed to live in the sea as half human half sea creatures, this character was a great white shark man (or whatever, im open to different shark breeds) who yearned to see the surface and swam up to see the skies for himself, unfortunately when he reached the surface, he was attacked by Poachers, he escaped with his life, but was mortally wounded, he washed up on a shore, after this, he was found by the people and sent to a hospital, and curious about the existence of a living shark man with the mindset of a human, ARIA made sure that he was transferred to an Ultratech hospital so she may examine him and see what use he could be…he woke up to see ARIA standing over him, with complete amnesia of who he is, ARIA saw this as a window of opportunity, she told him of his injuries and that she had saved him, she was able to use Fulgore technology to repair him, giving him a new Cybernetic plasma harpoon arm, a lazer eye piece and a special H2O backpack that pumps water to his gills to keep him alive on the surface.

ARIA saw this as the ultimate predator, the killing prowess of a shark, the mind and obedience of a human, and the cybernetics from Ultratech, she’d test this experimental soldier against the forces of Gargos and see how well an aquatic soldier like this could do in the field of battle, she called this experiment, Project Thanatos

3 Likes

Shark man is too Saturday morning cartoon for me, really bad idea. Minotaur is much better and at least depictive in ancient mythology

1 Like

Very amazing! I think Cybernetic Shark is more amazing than Shark man. : )

2 Likes

Shark man?

I like the vampire idea.

1 Like

Both can join KI season 3. : )

Is that Kisame from Naruto? No, I don’t mean that. I mean this and Shark man could be look like this.

But I don’t understand why everyone think my idea shark man is lame? They hate Shark man no reason? That’s don’t make sense.

2 Likes