My ideas for Season 4 characters

A more detailed concept of the my Rabbit: A lab animal is infused with Glacius’s DNA and tested on for several weeks then promptly discarded after showing no results. The creature was dumped in a massive pile of dismembered test subjects. There in the mass grave it tapped into the adaptive abilities of the alien gene, and it has acquired the ability to grow and manipulate flesh and bone.

I want the character to represent Contentmen, Fear, Life and Death. The initial character would look cute but start to distort and rip-apart violently while attacking, similar to The Thing or Parasyte.

@Iago407

If we had to choose, I’d probably go for the Naga. I don’t think Hinduism or the naga has ever been explored in KI yet… On top of that, basing the naga character from Hinduism is more gender neutral, and also more flexible to make them good, or evil, or somewhere in between since not all Naga are evil.

Take for example: Kalyia

or Shesha

Except you could give them humanoid torso.
You can go this way (below) or follow the example @Iago407 brought in.

They can either be

A: upper human body, lower snake body.
B: huminoid torso with snake head and lower, body/

They don’t have to follow the examples I uploaded

If the @developers decide to make a season 4 with more characters, and wish to make Naga, research would be be. even if they don’t it’s still an interesting read on them :slight_smile:

Accessories.

A) Cobra Motif accessories
C) Egyptian Motif Accessories
D) Traditional (Hindu design)

Retro
A) Gorgan
B) Futuristic (cyber Naga)
C) Leviathan

Colors
1: Aqua green
2: Blue
3: red
4: White
5: Black
6: Gold
7: Wadjet
8: King cobra
9: Rattlesnake

Retro
1: Aqua green
2: Blue
3: red
4: Gold
5: Copperhead
6: Egyptian cobra

what do we got to lose?

3 Likes

I’d like a whip based character sort of in the vein of Ivy from SC.

2 Likes

If there is to be a clown in KI it would have to be done right in a way that it fits both gameplay wise and story wise. The version that I had in mind could be based off the violater (the clown from spawn), or hell he could be a guest character for all I care everyone is always talking about spawn being one why not him.

If it was based off him it would be a demon in the guise of a clown probably a former minion of gargos or related to a lovecraftian horror character. For its gameplay it would involve morphing body parts for long range normals or grapples with a mix of teleportation. For its instinct it could either show its true form though that may tough on the devs to pull off, essentially making it a lot larger and stronger at the cost of having a larger hit box and no longer teleporting.

The reason I think this kind of clown would be best for KI is because I just don’t see a psychopathic serial killer clown being tied to anyone currently in the roster or Ultratech for that matter. As for it being a zombie/Frankenstein’s monster I’m pretty sure Eyedol fits that trope pretty well already. Don’t really mean to ■■■■ on anyone’s idea of what a clown character could be in KI but that’s just the way I see it fitting without it being too weird or out of place.

1 Like

I can imagine a regular happy-go-lucky clown captured by Ultratech to run hallucinogenic experiments on. He/she slowly loses their sanity from the experiments and is finally released because of an equipment malfunction when Glacius broke Eagle out.
Think of his/her moveset as a bit of The Joker and some card throws like Gambit mixed with a little Scarecrow. His/her Instinct could add a command grab that mixes your inputs, your lights becoming heavies, mediums becoming lights and heavies becoming mediums.

1 Like

Although I know there would most likely never be another guest character if there was another season, a big wish of mine would be that Doomguy would be added to the roster. Instead of being focused on guns, it should be about a high paced aggressive play style just like the doom games. Maybe he could even be able to do his own combos or takedowns in mid air. Imagine rocking out to a remix of the doom while fighting a werewolf. This just a little wish of mine.

I dunno… Look at Rash. I think a clown would still be more KI than him. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well rash is still a guest character in this game. Whether or not he’ll be made into a part of the story in the future is for the devs to decide.

1 Like

The clown is a great idea! The clown could have hypnotic powers?

The characters i would love to see in ki.

1. evil demonic clown
  2. Jinn
  3. wraith
  4. Gandalf/Merlin style Wizard
  5. Female wrestler
  6. Ape/gorilla
  7. sorceress
  8. witch/hag
  9. undead knight
2 Likes

Sharkman fits in with teenage mutant ninja turtles… he’s a mutated shark…

i was basically asking if the wraith is in the likeness of grim reaper… the reaper is a wraith however… could be on to something here

These could fit for sure👍

You noticed that the entire KI cast could guest-host an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and they’d fit right in too? Rash, Fulgore, Riptor, Kim Wu, ARIA, etc. would all fit into the lighthearted fantasy/sci-fi world of the TMNT very well. Heck, I’m sure that 99% of the kids who watch the cartoons wouldn’t know that Sadira, Sabrewulf, or Tusk came from a videogame if they showed up in the show! :turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle:

After all, all of KI’s fighters are pretty much cool Saturday morning cartoon action figure characters smacking each other until one stays down (for a little while, at least!), so an over-the-top beastly Sharkman would be a fantastic addition to the roster. Besides…

“How DARE you claim that I was ‘mutated?!’ I was born like this- Check your non-mutated ‘I can type with ten normal-sized fingers’ privilege!” -Sharkman :shark:

-Zenek :laughing:

3 Likes

Come to think of it, the Naga could even use water based attacks too.

Unless of course @MasterZenek the sharkman gets a water ability.

either way.

the roster I’d be fine with is.

1: Naga
2: Ninja
3: Wendigo
4: Sharkman
5: Old master
6: Cowboy gunslinger (limited ammo for balance)
7: Dijinn
8: Lovecraftian
9: Knight

1 Like

Characters i would want in a potential season 4

Wrestler
Assassin
Time Traveler
Ape
Medusa
Posiden
Alien
Marvel Character (gameplay wise)

Aww, that’s awfully nice of you to give me water-blasting dibs, but I’d prefer a Sharkman who is more focused on biting, crushing, thrashing, and violent stuff like that. :shark: Water-projectiles are all yours, Naga!

That said, you know how Sabrewulf was once just a blue sprite in an ancient British computer game, until he was revived into the lycanthrope we know and love? I think that Kameo’s own “Deep Blue” warrior character should be given the KI makeover- No links are needed to his Kameo-game heritage (A Microsoft-owned Rare game, so it could happen!), but remix the character so it is a biting, water-shooting, tentacle-whipping, oil-launching creature of the depths that’s ready to cause some chaos in our universe!

Imagine the base Deep Blue character, but remade to be scary as any other KI fighter, and you’d have a proper fighting sea monster:

I’d still prefer my Sharkman, but I have to admit that this idea for a brand new monster who could totally fit the KI style if Deep Blue was remade as Sabrewulf was, it would be a fantastic addition to our crew. :shark::octopus:

-Zenek

PS. I still want my Sharkman though! :shark::wink:

PPS. I wouldn’t mind it if Sharkman shared Spinal’s seaside stage too! :skull:

1 Like

How about a psychic character who’ll be a love interest for Jago?

And as for the gunslinger… what if they mix the Dark Tower with Jonah Hex?

The elder fighter is tough. It can be someone from the Night Guard from Europe. Male or female? Don’t care, as long as they’re useful.

Wrestlers maybe please? Either something from WWE male and follow Zangief or King… or a WWE diva and follow R. Mika.

Besides I hate clowns AND DOLLS!!! THEY’RE DEVILS!

I mean, it’d be the best possible stage for such a character, assuming we don’t get more stages in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate your support. I just think there is so much to explore with the idea of a clown based trope character.It’s been in lots of media lately for them to use for inspiration so I think it could work Same goes for the rest of the characters mentioned. I’m glad a lot of you liked my Gunslinger idea as well. I hope to see the devs make a character like that. Theres many ways it can go.

@VergoVan Those are some good ideas for a clown character. They would all make an interesting take on an evil clown. Wait … does he have to be all scary, dark looking and horrifyingly evil?? I mean maybe he could be over the top like the guest character Rash who is over the top and silly, completely wacko and out of this world.

Hey that gives me an idea!! He could be evil and scary but looks and seems all goofy like some sort of dark comic relief character but then shows his true sinister form? Am I on the right track? I’m not very good at coming up with ideas for what I want to see in KI but I hope some of you get where i’m going with this. Something really crazy, funny and out of this world :smile: maybe from some sort of limbo universe?

@justathereptile @MasterZenek Sharks, sea creatures, nagas … the more monsters the better! @REYNOSOFUA11 @DoobyDude23 Definitely love the clown ideas you posted :slight_smile:
@kamenriderzer02 Why? Whats wrong with having demons and devils in the game? :wink:

Doll