MY FINALE ROSTER ! S4 POLL over here POLL GUYZ! update 01 jun 17

06-01-17 update GUYZ!!! THANK YOU @Ravan86 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW once AGaIN NEVER GIVE UP GUYZ!!!

05-13-17

Hi guys once again im back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: now with something interesting,

REMEMBER WHEN READING THIS? THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN, BUT WE CAN ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT.
@rukizzel @developers please if i made a spoil just let me know i will erase my thread.

I made these in remembering from that survey IG made some months ago, they asked us what do we wants or what could they add like characters.
yall remember that survey with sharrman, johanna, broccoli man etc

What do you guyz think about a full roster!

i mean to get all empty place fullfilled by new characters. then only the game could end!.
This game has so much potentials and at this period , you guys has surely noticed how much new characters are comming out in other Fighting games like MK or SFV or other.

We all know ki is really good, so why to stop something just when hes getting good?
i mean we almost get ultimate for most of the cast then after that they could add new costume with customisation etc

but today im just about the full roster , IMO this game should end at least when the roster is fullfilled like that.

i mean its so obvious to me. that something miss in all these place .:relaxed:

• would be great to end that game when the selection screen is fullfilled
  • No more new characters

0 voters

And also for the character customisation screen it could be like that,
Notice on this one is a extra block for character.

so here is a poll just vote and let us dream .

What 5 or 6 characters out of that suvey made months ago and more others, do you like to see in the future" if there is one future " to me well!

• SHARKMAN ( no tj)
  • MEDUSA
  • EAGLE
  • SPAWN
  • JOANNA DARK
  • SHADOW ORCHID
  • MAGIC ARCHER
  • LOVECRAFTIAN
  • DJINN
  • WENDIGO
  • HALO BRUTE
  • KING MONKEY (RIZZA D MARCO STYLE)

0 voters

3 Likes

Putting another halo character in KI is just like the ill- received raider tease for 2 mortal kombat characters in Injustice2.

Just make a halo fighting game. Lol

Raiden. I apologize for being a grammar lord but the fact that people got salty over Raiden being in Injustice 2 as DLC is pathetic.

Anyways, let’s see what E3 has in store before we make photoshopped conclusions.

So no Ori or Beavis and Butt-Head as guest characters for KI Season 4 and overall in KI?

1 Like

guyz @BblackorchidD @KIFANATIC8488 @TheSkullAddict this game has so much potential unused, i hope they gonna use them all before the game end.:relaxed:

1 Like

I hope so too. I can only hope that at E3, IG can pull something great off.

While I want a season 4, I kinda want to see what this third Post Season 3 character is before I fully jump on the S4 train.

There’s no “none of the above” option.

Not trying to troll this thread, but I have to say, I’m not a fan of any of the suggestions they had in that one survey last year.

While I know there are a number of creature type beings in the game, I feel like most of that list pushes for a more mythical creature mash up game, which I really think KI should try and avoid. I think there are a lot of ideas untapped for characters that aren’t necessarily out of mythology. I’m also not a fan of any of the guest characters listed either, and I really don’t want to see Shadow Orchid.

SUCUBUS!!! The game needs a Sucubus/Incubus character. A real evil looking c***, over-flowing with excess, fluid moving and creepily touchy/feel.
Nothing hentai or anything like that, but just really disturbingly invasive of your personal space.
OK, Sucubi/Incubi are sexual creatures, so to keep it “Teen” they could just be savouring what pain they cause their opponent, enjoying it while not “getting off” on it.
I suppose the closest thing would be the Gorgon/Medusa.

I could think of a few character suggestions:

A robed, occult type character, which I made some drawings of long ago but have been too lazy to post.

A bugman/ insectman type thing like what you may see in an old horror movie, or maybe something more sleek and stylish like Cell from Dragonball Z.

An Egyptian deity figure like Anubis or something as another Shadow Lord, or a Roman/Greek figure like Mars/Ares.

Something like Agent Smith from the Matrix.

A creature hunter like a Van Helsing age character, or maybe something more modern like Bruce Campbell’s “Ash Williams” character from the Evil Dead series.

Also, the bear changeling guy from the The Hobbit seemed like a pretty cool influence, I bet IG could make something cool like that.

Those are some suggestions.

1 Like

One character I’d like to see is one called “Mighty Bottles”.

Technically Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts promised a character of that name.

1 Like

I like the diea and I voted for: Love-Craftian, Sharkman and a Medusa

1 Like

and you @TDBLumiere, @F3Sleep @STORM179 @HWSlenderCashew @HWMegaTheMan @HWFREEKYJASON @HWZipstar @TDBKi4Life @TDBJitae82 @TDBManga
i need your opinion too :smirk:

@SLHiImKeith @SoSRaGnArOk @UAKALYPSO @UABass @UACharbok @UACharlieboy @llPaulBll @TheNinjaOstrich @TheRealMil @Dayv0

dont be a stranger guyz, i need all your opinions also; :slight_smile:

UPdates guyz!!! comment and show love to IG for more WOrk on this game!!! @rukizzel almost thank you :kissing_closed_eyes:

Since we know Eagle / Archer’s on the roster now, I voted for Lovecraftian, Madusa and Djinn. Really hope we can see those happen, as I think they’d be awesome concepts to bring in to KI. I also wouldn’t mind a wendigo or Joanna Dark. I was on board with Shadow Orchid, but after Shin Hisako, I think we probably have enough alt-versions of characters on the roster.

2 Likes

XD KI forever!

2 Likes

Long live KI! KI 4 life! :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like