Mustard Bats

I like Mustard more than Ketchup. Just make them Rainbow bats. Everyone will want to be P2!

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind the mustard bats as much as I would have you think, what bugs me is that all of her attacks are still black but for some reason ONLY the bats are mustard. I mean come on, have a little consistency. If you’re going to recolor her blood effects for P2, recolor ALL OF THEM. It just looks lousy only changing the color of the projectile.

6 Likes

I guess they have time since it hasn’t been released.

Very much agree. And they should put a metallic sheen on the yellow so it actually looks gold. All would be well then.

1 Like

Popped in just to say I don’t care about the golden (or mustard, whatever) bats at all. This is not an issue. :unamused:

@Marbledecker - color pairs to stay away from if you’re worried about colorblindness would be red/green and blue/yellow. There are some others also, but these are the most common.

1 Like

she also doesn’t have the new Level 4 enders, so maybe assume like they’ve always said that whatever is shown is a work-in-progress

2 Likes

I’d say that its because they’re working on the toggle for that option in her update.

you’re probably right. I’ve watched all of the Mira streams over the weekend so far and none of them had Level 4 enders as far as I can remember.

1 Like

Can YOU create an animation that looks good on:
-A teenage female
-An adult male
-An alien
-Another alien
-A rock monster
-A dog
-And a 7 foot tall toad

ALL at the same time?

no.

no one can.

1 Like

Hmmm I like gold but it needs to just look cooler like Ravens from the Huntsman

The gold effects on her bats should apply to her powers but be actual REAL gold effect not mustard.

2 Likes

Lol we should try to pass that one to the ESRB

“It’s not blood, it’s ketchup! she is a vampire from a ketchup clan! a vampketchup! totes!”

on topic, yeah, maybe if player 2 had “spectral” bats
 anything but a bright solid color.

I hope that gets touched up in future patches. I mean, Spinal has purple skulls now, Mira sure can have a more cool tone for her blood/bats

1 Like

It’s the truth, but it’s the only thing I could really nitpick over.

Plus, it’s 2016 and this game costs what, $59.99 USD?
Reusing animations was for the early 90’s. It’s just a fighting game, not a 3D virtual reality world.

Either way, this thread is actually about changing a costume colour
 imagine that.

Feedback regarding her blood in general

1. I think the way the blood acts overall is a bit off putting. The way it hits stuff, the way it vanishes and appears. My suggestion would make it be more smoother, like how the street fighter watery effects appear.

2. The blood color should have been copper https://www.google.com.jm/search?q=copper&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ_vaspafMAhXFPiYKHa1dC-4Q_AUIBygB&biw=1366&bih=623
    Player 2 at the very least. The mustard color is pretty ugly and jarring.

@Ravan86 can you please photoshop mira’s blood effects to give us a glimpse of what it could have looked like?

2 Likes

now seriously. It seems Iron Galaxy are doing mistakes on how to use the colors of this game. If Mira can’t get red on her blood then shadow effects should be silver instead of purple. Yup that would fit better silver shadows and purple/pink blood for undead characters.

We already have purple dino blood

Yup then it follows
 Riptor, Mira and all that stuff.

I think you’re just overreacting prematurely. Wait until she releases and you see her up close and personal before jumping the gun.

Let’s get really nuts with it. Let’s give her electric lime green extreme blood. Like, the most offensive colour to the eyes kind of thing. Just an absolute technicolour nightmare waving around the air like a glow stick dancer at a rave on too much ex and not enough parental disappointment.

1 Like

Whats sad is that blood weapon users/constructs look absolutely beautiful with a bright crimson red. Its a no brainer.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9l4zx1bLM1rcxqyqo1_500.gif

Red really works for blood powers, cause
well blood is red XDXDXDXD! Though there’s a suttle glow in the blood if you look closely. With this added to it, wouldn’t overcrowd normal blood on screen.

You could also get creative with her blood stuff, give her a rose thorned whipped stuff like that lol.
Though I do think bood manipulation is pretty stoooopid if u can only use ur blood its has a cool factor going for it.

I’l go check out the silver blood once more, It can look absolutely gorgeous but i’m not on board yet.

PS: the yell when she does that cork scr-ew attack is a bit much “HEEEAHHHHHH!111”

3 Likes