Mustard Bats

yup but in a large scale its not acceptable for T rated games.

1 Like

I donā€™t think her ā€œbloodā€ attacks coloring has anything to do with the gameā€™s rating, you could ā– ā– ā– ā–  on someone in KI and they erupt into exaggerated anime blood showers as it is.

So Infilament is a scholar and a connoisseur.

And just better than most of us. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dude let it go and move on. this is a trivial stuff, no need for all this commitment.

I wouldnā€™t mind that if they could change the color to. Granted I got no plans to main so I really shouldnā€™t be throwing my hat into this ring.

I think you are jumping the gun WAY TOO FAST.

Personally I donā€™t get why you feel this way lol I like it. However im not a color intrinsic guy. In usually find with anything as long as I can see.

The amount of blood coming from Miraā€™s attacks is WAY more significant than the blood splatter that comes from the characters. To me itā€™s almost unnoticeable.

1 Like

Wait, you know Iā€™m satirizing the scumbags who rant about SJWs, right?

2 Likes

No I didnā€™t lol I could not detect that. My bad xD

Maybe theyā€™re literally so far beyond the pale that itā€™s literally impossible to satirize them without being mistaken for the real thing? :unamused:

Heh all I know is that if you care they much for blood in a game that has blood already then you are just a bandwagon hopper.

Er, just to restate: I doubt I could care less about the goddamn blood in the video game.

2 Likes

We need more Mustard Bats.

.#BuffTheMustardBats

7 Likes

Maybe the default Mira blood effects should be mustard, so we get more mustard bats.

5 Likes

Oh jeez I am tired. I read that as bustard mats.

It looks just as out of place as Spinals PINK skulls.

#ketchup bats

7 Likes

How do people argue colour when her life-drain grab look so weak?

Like a Hollywood actress pretend peck on the cheek.

And how have they allowed all this new news to leakā€¦

And havenā€™t said anything about the broken Shadow Jago bundle for the week!

The end.

Not exactly on-topic but okay.