Multi POLL: Rate every character 1/5 (community feed back)

We cant know thst koe lol.

Most people commenting here have mebtioned everything its an all round vote.

If visuals are really important to someone then yes i think that willl come into it

Yes, a lot of “fixes” that ultimately made him a clunky high risk/reward character. Sullen actually points out how the gameplay re-designs have made him worse, his valid rant can be found here. A lot of those re-designs only came about because of how difficult Fulgore was having high damage and an impeccable mix-up option. However, I digress, that is a topic in itself.

Despite his gameplay, I always found Fulgore cool, his knight themed armor and being a robot was always cool. Moreover, even if he can be considered a shodo of Jago, Fulgore has always had more flash and unique tech. I mean, using all your meter to unleash a beam of devastation is sick!

I agree, season two is so much more diverse and a character like S1 Wulf was a lot more easier than S2 Wulf or even comparing Spinal to Kan-Ra.

1 Like

So who do we think out of the cast will get pretty drastic changes in season 3?

@WandaMaximoff

Personally, I see Omen as the definite one to be changed. Aside from him, there is no character that stands out as uninteresting or broken. Allow me to elaborate a bit on him. I’ve had problems viewing, and understanding his ADs and Linkers since his release, and that hasn’t changed aside from me being able to point out Heavy ADs. His Chun Li linker is impossible for me to figure out what strength it is, and his general animations don’t help with that at all. I’ve spent a lot of hours in Training just trying to identify that linker.

Other than Omen, there are a couple candidates with no clear (imo) Needs Improvement stamped across their face. Including: Maya, Kan-Ra. These 2 are the most talked about in regards to needing changes, (from what I’ve seen). A couple questionable ones that may see one, or two, buffs or little retooling are Riptor, and Aganos.

Final Thoughts: Omen could totally just be my weakness, and I fully admit to being the most average Killer ranked player. Kan-Ra may also be a little biased since I main Hisako, but he’s also just an extremely annoying Trap Zoner. I also just want to see The Rock and Dinobot a bit more in tournaments.

That’s a tough one, I feel like Fulgore should get some changes and adjustments but I doubt he will get those changes. Hmm, if I had to say I would go with Maya or Omen.

Kan-Ra. Too much unbreakable damage at present.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I keep thinking his antlion recapture should be breakable with a heavy combo-breaker when it’s not. I wish it was - it would give the defensive player another chance to get out, but also give the offensive Kan-Ra player a chance to counter-break, kind of like Skyfall on Thunder’s Sammamish special move.

LEAVE KAN RA ALLOOONEE u bullies lol