Mortal Kombat 12

I will never understand how MKX never gave him his classic MK3 look from Special Forces days. They already had the exact model with the other male ninjas, a big missed opportunity on NRS’ part.

I mean at the very least, they could’ve made it like Zod in Injustice where he’d be the only dlc character to receive an alt costume. And that one was probably more expensive to make considering the licenses of both the film and actor’s likenesses at the time.

1 Like

Speaking of Tremor, what about No-Face making his debut as a potential fighter? (Assuming the next game doesn’t take place during the Great Kung Lao era ofc.)

They could really expand his usage of the flamethrower too compared to someone like Sektor, especially if they gave him something really crazy like a gasoline mechanic. Meaning once it runs out, No-Face would have to manually refuel it to regain his pyro attacks during the fight. Sorta keeping both players on their toes to how much he’s able to use, ideally leaving alot room to plan strategies around it.

IDK Just something to really make him stand out moveset wise, aside from just throwing bombs, grenades, dynamite, or even planting landmines all over the arena, seeing he has quite the history with armed explosives.

Plus he was in the recent Snowblind film, so clearly theres still acknowledgment of his existence.

MORTAL KOMBAT 12!! AH YEAH!! LET’S GO!! :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Dont know when the trailer is coming but I look forward to it.

1 Like

I can’t believe it… I thought they broke pattern for a GOOD reason.

Also, considering everything WB Games has been doing, I don’t trust them. Get ready for a free to play live service MK game designed to drain your bank account rather than be a game.

yeah, that is possible. But I hope to see Reptile soon.

2 Likes

Here here.

1 Like

Hopefully it’ll be a step up from MK11. Really didn’t like some of the decisions they did with that one.

Same. I loved the roster, it was just missing Sektor really and it would have been perfect for me. But beyond that I just didn’t like how it played.

Chameleon?

Roster wasn’t a bad choice but I did miss Reptile. He’s defiantly gonna be here so that’s good.

1 Like

Why Chameleon? He just uses the powers of the other ninjas in the game… unless he’s a way to get their movesets into the game without actually having them there. But otherwise… I don’t get it… why bring him back?

Even though he and Khameleon do that, They are still liked among the fan base and they don’t have the kind of trouble like Hsu Hao, Drhamin, and Moloch do (Which whatever it is they are gone from any playable roster of MK unless proven otherwise)

Though it’d be cool if we got to see this as a way of expanding more on the saurians here.

But they may have also did a way with it too. or maybe he gives an incite for why he can use multiple abilities but does it with his own set of moves.

2 Likes

It would be cool to see more done with Chameleon and Khameleon imo, especially in terms of story and moveset. For Chameleon, I think one way of making him distinctive would be if there was more body horror in his attacks to make him more distinctive from Reptile. Like, he can stretch his own bones, bend his body in ways that would be impossible for a regular human body couldn’t, etc.

1 Like

Sektor and Cyrax’s exclusion was pretty baffling considering how well received Triborg was in MKX.

That and other bizzare roster choices like leaving out Takeda over Jaqui Briggs. Kollector and Cetrion seemed like wasted slots as their roles in the story was almost non existant. Completely forgettable, hell Id take Kobra and Kira over them anyday. No joke.

Plus with the shoehorned in Always online DRM Bullsh#t for using the krypt, and for even unlocking simple costumes was another cherry ontop of the sh#t sundae for me personally. I tend to enjoy playing games primarily offline, so seeing NRS pull a stunt right out of EA (Sim City 2012 anyone?) To me, felt very disheartening.

But seeing how WBgames is deadset on making "Games as a Service" as evident with the new Suicde Squad game and Multiversus, wouldn’t be too surprised if MK12 did something simmilar, as unhopeful as that sounds.

Then there’s also Towers of Time… the less said about that mode, the better lol.

Well if he is in the game, we can defiantly and hopefully expect more to be done. Though he might be unknown if hes playable or not.

1 Like

I guess I understand that they feel like thy need to Fasttrack getting an MK onto the new generation of consoles but like… man I wish they were working on something else. ANOTHER MK just does not excite me at all anymore.

I can see that, but I think there maybe some reason why an Injustice 3 never got made.

1 Like

I mean… It probably will happen, just later. And I wouldn’t be that much more excited for a new Injustice either because tbh i’m kind of tired of how Injustice plays and it’s unique story. I want a new DC fighting game that plays more like MvC or DBFZ or BBXTB and uses the normal versions of the characters and not the alternate dictator timeline versions.

Injustice 3 will happen later and it will be… eh… it will be a third Injustice game. And I honestly don’t know if I would get excited for that either.

Imagine if it was actually for a reboot of Pit Fighter…

ATARI_-_PIT-FIGHTER_1990

New timeline has to start somewhere, amirite?

Or “Mace: The Dark Age” lol. I mean, that would be really unlikely, but technically speaking, Warner Bros does own the rights to IPs like “Mace” and “Primal Rage”, along with other titles such as “Area 51”.

1 Like