Mortal Kombat 11

Here is a clip of some brutalities and horrible gameplay lol

1 Like

Lol. Watching Kenny from YoVideogames playing and yep, people really out here Dp’ing for their lives :joy:

1 Like

Halfway home. I will probably get home by 5:00 or so and if I’m not totally crushed I’d love to play @FallofSeraphs76. I’m pretty sure sweep beats wake up uppercut especially if you do it early but maybe they’ve changed it.

@CausingThought6 it’s okay to not disagree on points of fact and yet still feel differently. That’s actually pretty great. It’s why we have variety in the world. As an aside, you always write “sense” when you mean “since.” My inner OCD nerd can’t take it any more. As in “I can sense that you are annoyed with me, since I am worrying about your spelling.” Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

2 Likes

Wait, you could play the beta without going online? I wish I knew that sooner.

I’m sick of my phone autocorrecting words in every single one of my posts. If I don’t pick up on them right away it makes me sound like a 5 year old who doesn’t speak English as their first language.

Also thanks. I guess. It always feels ■■■■ when you’re unable to justify your opinion on something. Personal preference is the one thing that everyone pretty much ignores when it comes to discussion and critiqe. Whenever someone uses it to explain their opinion they themselves are effectively hand waving their own argument. So when you can’t find anything concrete to justify why you do or don’t like something besides that, it feels like you’re being unreasonable because the facts don’t support you. At the end of the day we like what we like, but the people who can back up their opinions are the ones who get there way.

No you can not… well you can customize characters but thats it.

Gotten the chance to play now. Big fan of Scorpion’s Misery Blade pressure right now.

I didn’t think I’d have this much fun with MK lol

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better, half my posts have “woth” instead of “with.” And that’s not even a word.

Not everything has to be justified. My daughter likes broccoli. Some things just defy explanation

3 Likes

Got my Stress Test code for Xbox One! You know what that means!tumblr_pha9j50FJ61rzbxz6o1_r1_400

2 Likes

I wish there was some sort of offline demo. I know that defeats the entire purpose, but I want to get my hands on the game without playing for Scambox Live Gold.

I suspect the beta will have offline. But I will be out of town.

Its not a scam…you are just bitter about everything. Its 5$ a month… Literlaly less than 1.50$ per week to play online and get tons of free games and huge discounts on digital games.
Just stop complaining about everything that doesnt go your way…please. Its beyond tiresome.

2 Likes

What is wrong with you. What, did I kill your dog or something? Why are you always so aggressive with me?

1 Like

I don’t think you realize how aggressive it is to say things like “scambox live.” The implication being anyone who pays for it is a sucker which is pretty much an invitation to be challenged. Then you seem astonished that people respond negatively… granted I agree that @FallofSeraphs76’s response was overboard but you kind of set yourself up for these things.

More importantly, what is the deal with the amplified moves in this game? Why am I not getting any of them?

2 Likes

You press the Stance button (R1) to make Enhance moves come out. At least that’s what I’ve been doing.

1 Like

Ah… I’ve changed my control layout and stance is way off in the corner… okay let me try that.

Edit: doesn’t seem to work for me.

Stress test went well!! Connectivity was a sucess and the gameplay so far is cool!

1 Like

What character are you using?

Baraka. I have somehow gotten his double blade spark once and that’s it. But I have used the flip stance button to do the defensive roll move. NRS has a history of confusing button assignments where if you change the buttons it doesn’t correctly remap their alternate uses and such. Hopefully that’s not what’s happening.

I think paying for online is a scam. The main selling point, going online, is me essentially playing to be beaten and loose over and over again no matter how much I practice. As a bonus I get free TEMPORARY access to games I may never, and probably will never, play and “discounts” on other games to get me to spend more money. That feels like a scam to me, can you honestly say I’m wrong.

I’ll admit, I was a bit more aggressive than I should have been with my phrasing. And I’m probably just going to get shat on again by Seraph. I just feel like my opinions are deviated from the norm and that there must be other people who agree with me. The aggression is partly an attempt to rally them up and give them the courage to break through the masses of people who are shouting loudly about how much they like the things we hate.