Mods for PC version?

Lol, maybe now we can get a mod for Riptor so she can have that string bikini we’ve always wanted. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I want RAAM in a banana hammock now.

4 Likes

yeeeessss, finally the graphic fixes are about to be in.

Along with sexy aganos mods. can’t wait

Don’t forget Kan-ra in speedos.
He’ll, they all need awkwardly hillarious swimwear.

2 Likes

He needs some swimming trunks that say “Rock Hard” down one leg.
:joy:

3 Likes

I am Offended that these Comments have been hidden just because there religion based get your politics out of our game and stop controlling everything like the Government this is a Forum about a video game for god sake.

1 Like

You realize just because they’re hidden doesn’t mean you can’t see them if you want to.
Also considering I was the one who posted the comments in question, I honestly don’t mind.
Besides, I’m pretty sure I got more likes on those posts after they were hidden than before.

Shadow Lord bless you

… I don’t want to imagine what does Kan-Ra in speedo look like…

I was honestly just thinking have him as he is now…just add speedos over the top of his bandages around his bathing suit area.

…and from here on I really don’t want to talk about Kan-Ra’s bathing suit area. :confounded:

1 Like

IF our hopes and dreams come in form of win32, one crucial thing must happen before all other mods.

MAKE ORCHID GREAT AGAIN

1 Like

Is it really possible someone could make the real 2 Orchids as they were in the original games?

If so I’m in to help with the concepts

again, if they go with the win32 instead of UWP, then yes. detail will be soon. Don’t forget, If modders have a will, they will have a way.

Pretty sure the Hisako mod should be called “Undead Or Alive” Hisako. :wink:

2 Likes

A banana RAAMmock, if you will
(I know this is old but I couldn’t resist)

3 Likes

Since KI is released on Steam as of today, anyone knows if it is under UWP or Win32. I find that fact the it isn’t exclusive to just windows 10 anymore. On steam you can run it on windows 7 and up which is surprising.

Steam version is a Win32 app.

8 Likes

Thank You, I know modding is a sketchy topic for you Devs and I value your responses from the year before. Also just asking so I can add to the Need to know video i’m making for the steam version. looking forward to buying even thought I already own it on Xbox One.

So there’s a chance?

Well cool. Hopefully KI picks up enough steam (heh) to start getting a solid modding community. Maybe we’ll even get our own page on Nexus Mods or Mod DB some day! Fingers crossed things go well.

so has anybody tried anything yet

So yeah, now that its on steam this should be easier right?

I want to try to do some custom colors. D: