Mods for PC version?

Well, not quite right but whatever.

As with politics, religion-based discussion has no place in a public thread on the forums.

Sorry

Scary Monsters Diego Riptor now

2 Likes

Right, sorry…

Not exactly discussing religion, but ok. I kinda figured this might happen. Won’t do it again.

The point is it’s very easy for things like that to start arguments, bad feelings etc, from various camps.

Best left for PMs.

4 Likes

best mod ever

4 Likes

Honestly I think mods for the pc version are the only thing that could get me to play KI again.

1 Like

Be good for the difficulty AIs to be edited; I would love to see what kind of AI people could make in this game.

Double ultra AI, taunting AI etc.

1 Like

With the recent news that KI is coming to Steam, This should increase the possibility for mods!

I’m pretty sure that’s only true if it uses win32 instead of UWP. We’re not privy to that detail yet. So I would temper expectations.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3667/9200169737_3050c1bd7d_z.jpg

2 Likes

Did you not see the news during CEO Top 8? KI is coming to Steam “soon”.

Later this year, to be more specific.

No I didn’t see CEO.

Well…that is something.

Yeah. Still waiting on details, to be announced. But… If I were a betting man, I’d bet that it’d be crossplay with Win10 and Xbone. Which makes me question whether it’ll be win32 or not.

We’ll see soon when more details arise

I want Mods also on xbox, as Skyrim. I do not find it right that after having supported the game for years, we “do not steam” are cut off from this.

1 Like