Missing Lore Dossiers (The Hatchery's Secret and The Umbral Militia)

Can someone tell me which mission gives you the Umbral dossiers? I don’t think I’ve come across that one yet.

Yeah I’ve gone through two long SL runs with Omen in my group, hoping that would help, and while I got the Omen mission where you fight two Omens, I have yet to get a dossier drop for him. In fact, I’m pretty sure that in all of my time playing SL, and all of my run throughs, I’ve never had an Omen dossier drop.

There is an ultra tech mission that unlocks those. It is not the forgotten lab, but another one. I will read the dossiers and see if it says the mission they came from.

I unlocked my omen dossiers during the beta, so I don’t know if something changed with them. I got all of them by fighing the Gargos Omen’s “the 4 that hold his powers”

Huh, no kidding. As many times as fought those four Omens, I haven’t had a single Omen dossier drop. Strange.

It’s a side mission line called “The Ultratech Leak”. It has four parts and pops up randomly (I think usually after turn 15-16, but I think I’ve seen it earlier) when you have at least one Ultratech Agent in your party. It’s happened for me with Cinder, Kilgore and Fulgore.

EDIT: Not with all three in the party at the same time, I just meant when I had one of them in the party.

Oh okay, thanks! I swear I’ve gone through that one a few times and haven’t received any dossiers yet, but I’ll keep tryin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!

I think you have to do it a few different ways to get the dossiers, so that may be why you didn’t receive any yet. I think after you complete the second part, if you choose one option, you have the chance to get one. If you choose the other option, it’ll carry you to the third and fourth parts but again, you’ll have to select the right options to get the dossiers.

Wish I remembered for certain though. Hate to just help with one part. :neutral_face:

1 Like

No that’s helpful, man! Really appreciate it. I’ll fiddle with how I handle them to see what works, I just wasn’t sure which mission unlocked dossiers for it. Didn’t think that was the one since I couldn’t seem to unlock any lol.

Thanks again!

1 Like