Mira Tech Thread!

Still working on my neutral game with her, I’m getting into the habit of using shadow bats if I catch someone in the air also. Progress is slow since my time on the game has been cut even shorter.

Also @MHXadiranXV GG, you trashed my rusty fulgore but I learned things and used it on my next few opponents and took some wins! I saw things you did that I did not think of doing

That’s awesome! Glad to see my Mira help others.

She has a lot of good stuff she can do off throws. High/low mixup, projectile block string/meaty, shadow counter bait etc.

Okay here we go, got a brand new corner combo to share with you guys, it’s probably my favorite.

Lots of opponents break heavy reaping because of the recap, but with these combos, we purposely bait them by using medium instead. And that’s not all. Assuming the opponent has locked out by guessing heavy, we are then able to use the instinct bat to use reaping again for either the recap or extra damage following with a shadow reaping cash out.

And for fun here is a stylish combo that will never work online lol.

5 Likes

That’s awesome. I want to make the stylish one work :smiling_imp:

@MHXadiranXV, thank you for your contribution to our tech thread, you rock! im finally starting to catch my rhythm with mira after several months. if i find anything fancy ill be sure to post it here as well

bumping for great justice due to new info that has been posted on here. again, my sincere gratitude for you lab rats and online slayers!

1 Like

OP has been updated with the new guide posted yesterday. enjoy!

1 Like

Group sets of one of our toughest matchups, Rash. I hope everyone can learn something from it!

Another group set against Charbok’s Gargos