Mira gameplay speculation thread!

Following Skarlet, this vampire better have blood powers! And set up connection with her and Sabrewulf!

I picture…

• blood meter!
  • blood weaponry - like a whip
  • summon bats as it used to be Sabrewulf’s
  • which female fighters’ gameplay would she use? Perhaps some of Tekken’s Eliza’s?
  • Instinct Mode: transform into a bat-like creature
1 Like

She’ll probably absorb meter/instinct so that’s why they took it away from Spinal.

Yes plz. :3

As for her feeding (vampiric bite)… that’s the problem.

• Human characters: Jago, Orchid, Kim Wu, Thunder, Sadira, TJ Combo, Maya & Tusk (red blood)
  • Cinder (plasma blood)
  • Glacius (icy alien blood)
  • Riptor (violet reptilian blood)
  • Fulgore (oil)
  • Sabrewulf (green chemicals)
  • Creatures: Aganos, Hisako, Spinal, Kan-Ra, ARIA, Omen (no blood… but energy)

Maybe she’ll be a pure grappler with all kinds of grabs: air to air, air to ground, ground to air… every grab either steals shadow/instinct/health meter.

Maybe she can curse you with her grabs. Also maybe she is high risk high reward in the sense that she has to spend actual health to perform her moves.

3 Likes

I like the Whip idea, but…

Castlevania-vampires-whips

IMO they are going to try some short of “new” vampire, so maybe the whip idea should be skipped.

That’s the point:
She can hit really hard with her moves, but at the expenses of her own health. If you manage to land the proper grab, you can control this risk

1 Like

This is exactly the reason why she should use a whip. As an homage to the Castlevania series. That’s what Killer Instinct has done since day one.

1 Like

Konami(Castlevania’s franchise owner) isn’t very… friendly these days…

They don’t have rights on whip-wielding vampires though.
There’s a difference on making an homage and directly copying others. ^^

1 Like

You have a point, sir

1 Like

I was about to post almost the same comment.

1 Like

Blood meter is cool.

Now that Wulf has lost his damage increase with instinct, I want her to have it. Like, she does enhanced damages with full blood meter and Season 2 Maya’s without.

Instinct would be pretty classic.

Title fixed

I read one suggestion about DIFFERENT GRABS

THATS VERY INTERESTING

like 3/4 grab/ bite moves that all have their own properties

Hmm m

Mira’s using blood magic would be perfect. However… if she weaponizes her blood, it shouldn’t be just a whip. Perhaps also a scythe too.

Whips and scythes… you just mentioned my two favourite weapons. <3
Cool figurine, who is that?

His name is Abel from Trinity Blood.

Ooohh, cool. :o