Mighty No 9

I haven’t played it much more than I mentioned before, but my son has been playing the crap out of it, and from what I’ve seen I’d say my position hasn’t changed…it still looks pretty fun. I will say this, it did have one time, though I’m not sure where, that the game crashed on him, but other than that it’s been a worthwhile buy at my house.
BTW, I really like the design of Brandish…he wields a couple of swords that when attatched to his back, looks like scissors. Cutman reincarnated.

1 Like

Mighty no9 is fine IMO. After the flood of bad reviews I expected a mess, but it is similar to mega man, and basically exactly what i wanted out of it.
Keep in mind there are a ton of people jumping on the negativity train without even trying the game.

If I had backed the kick-starter, I’d probably be mad about the delays, but after playing it, I really don’t understand the overwhelming bad reviews.

I feel it’s the Duke Nukem effect. The delays effectively derailed the hype train, so the only viable way to get back at the devs for derailing it is to make sure the hype train stays derailed by not letting it get back on the tracks.

If this game didn’t have Keiji Inafune’s name on it it would have been much better received. People got too hyped up about the Kickstarter and built up this grand expectation for a title coming from a newly formed studio.

2 Likes