Matchup Training Partner Thread

Since i did not found any Thread wher players can find other players - on the same level to train certain matchups they struggle with - i thought it would be nice to have one.

The Template for finding a partner and Matchup

Gamertag:
Skill Level:
Matchups Practice vs:

So i start:

Gamertag: Lycan Naryko
Location: Germany (Europe works fine - USA works but lag can happen and time difference is a bit tough to plan with)
Main Character: Tusk
Skill Level: Good (Killer placed in Top32 yesterday)
Matchups Practice vs:

1. Glacius
  2. Shadow Jago
  3. Maya
  4. Orchid
  5. Hisako

If you play any of these characters as a main please add me for a longer Set (20+ Matches at minimum).

1 Like

Already a thing, brother!

Got you right here!:

If it isnt exactly what you are looking for, you can look at this thread:

In this thread, you can post on a daily basis and ask for people to play with.

1 Like

I don’t main hisako but I would like to get better with her. :slight_smile:

Great topic !

I was actually looking for training partners!
So here is my profile:

Gamertag: lecter2005
Main Character: Fulgore
Skill Level: Good
Matchups Practice vs:

S3:
Tusk
Rash

S2:
Kan Raa
Omen

S1:
Spinal
Sadira

If you want to have some fun and practice, just let me know!

Suprising. Forum Battles, GGs thread, Academy, Shadows friends thread, other “looking for…” threads, there have been quite a few looking for players to play against and possibly help with training.
The MUs you’d like to learn, I can’t help with. I’m only average (being generous) with Orchid out of them all.

Gamertag: DoobyDude23
Location: India (I’ve had decent matches with European opponents, but lag depends on my ISP’s mood)
Main Character: I don’t really have one, I know more about Wulf than the others but I’m really liking Hisako and want to pick up Cinder.
Skill Level: Average.
Matchups practice vs: Kan Ra, Aganos and Shago.

Forum Battles is no Training Partner Stuff. GGs Thread is about Good Games, Academy is about to introduce new players to KI, Shadows friends is about Shadows.

None of those threads is about finding training Partners for long sets on the same skill level to train certain matchups.

On topic i added both of you.

1 Like

Gamertag: lipucd
Main Character: Riptor as she’s easier to use over Saberwulf
Skill Level: Bronze forever at this rate
Matchups Practice vs: Honestly anyone
I could use others to play with in earnest, as ranked has been like a 33% win rate in bronze, and the “Exhibition” has been less then 20%, so I feel like I could use someone to help me n this game otherwise I doubt I’ll get very far.