The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Every now and then, we’re lucky enough to run into someone we recognize from the forums while playing Ranked/Exhibition. Or perhaps you’re like me, and have a friends list that features some folks you speak to on the forum somewhat regularly.

If you’ve had a good match or set with a forum member, or simply want to find some folks to play KI with, post about it here!

6 Likes

I’ll begin:

@Infilament - Thanks again for the games last night! Learned a lot. For instance, just how free I am to neutral jump setups :blush:

1 Like

I’ve never ran in to anyone from here on ranked since I don’t get on there often…but I fight everyone’s shadow fairly regularly. They are:
@BigBadAndy @Marbledecker @stantheman @GalacticGeek @C88TexAce @Fwufikins

Im trying to get on ranked more…I just hate loosing so much :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, my shadow is quite under nourished, so I’m always left with quite the nasty medical bill lol.
I’ll need to get into a lobby with some of you dudes at some point. All these people to play KI with and I never bother to try. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Man my shadow has a pretty good loss record too! Im like 28 -131 or something like that lol
I just made a Kan ra and he is 0-2. Kan ra is hard to use man… and hard to make shadow data for. But Im trying to hang int here with him because honestly IMO he is the most original and badassss character ever made. When i watch high level Kan-ra Im just blown away at his design and mechanics…its just so impressive …whomever made him at IG…is freakin awesome!

1 Like

I remember running into BHELowkey sometime ago. twas a good game between us!

1 Like

I’m sure I’ve run into quite a few of you online - whether that was by invitation, luck, 6 degrees of separation or what, I don’t know… But what I do know is that, for the most part, they have ALL been GGs. :smile:

I certainly look forward to more and will happily post about them here if and when I find the time. It’s good that we now have this thread where we can talk about our positive experiences with other community members. Thanks for doing this, @Marbledecker! :smiley:

I know Fwufikins owes me a game or 2 later this week. :wink:

I’ve had the pleasure of fighting against numerous pros and community regulars - so many in fact that I will not be able to name all of them here. Some of you are really, really good. Others, not so much and have room for improvement (which I’m more than happy to help with, BTW!).

I kind of see myself somewhere between pro and really, really good. I know for a fact that I’m better than most, but I’m not among the best. And like everyone, I still have my good and bad days. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, I’m comfortable with where I’m at currently, because of this wonderful community and how friendly it is overall.

I look forward to seeing you all online (again) at some point and I, for 1, certainly hope we can get along and have fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I ran into Thompsxon the other day. He intimidated me into picking My secret TJ. LOL Good game dude! Next time I’ll use Jago. Also ran into @C88TexAce with his GDLK Glacius. But Not much from these forums. Or I just don’t remember. Have any of you guys seen me?

2 Likes

Darn, looks like the law caught me.
Will need to see when I’ve got the time. Monday is definitely out, though. I’m stuck on campus all day and won’t be home till at least 9.
Meh, anyone thinks they wanna run a few fun sets with Fwuf the Silver Tier Butthead, feel free to add me over XBox LIVE and shoot me a message. I’ll try,and even if I fail to come play I’ll usually give a response of sorts. Gotta get in some KI time before Fallout 4 lol

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ve bumped into most of you online, and you’re all a bunch of a*ssholes! Jk. But most recently I bumped into texace a good five times in a row, had some fun close matches, ggs.

2 Likes

GGs @Marbledecker :smile: we versed on ranked about a week ago also GGs too @CStyles45 as well :smile:

2 Likes

I challenge you! Tuesday, maybe or whenever as I have college all day Monday. Lol. #CollegeStruggles

3 Likes

I hardly play ranked but you guys are way out of my “casual” league. Hope that I never have to play any of you, lol. Your shadows give me enough to ponder about already. Brain !*#%

1 Like

I’ll have to “Casually” bump into you. :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t force me to pull out my “strictly ADs when panicking” Orchid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ran a set with @TheNinjaOstrich today. Good games, dude. Even if I got my butt kicked most of the time (76% to be exact) it was fun trying stuff out. :slight_smile:
Sad that @GalacticGeek didn’t get to join the lobby. :frowning:
Maybe next time I should try out @Marbledecker ? :smiley:

1 Like

We will see if All of us can join! :slight_smile: @Marbledecker 's Hisako Shadow is getting closer to beating me. And @GalacticGeek 's Aganos is Epic!

2 Likes

Sadly I gotta work the rest of this week… :frowning:

1 Like

I fell asleep early and missed the fun :frowning:

I’d be happy to run sets this weekend :smile:

2 Likes

I run into some of you every once in a while. Good idea for a thread.

1 Like