Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

I’m excited to finally get into the series. MvC3 seemed to crazy for me to understand, but this game looks simpler, so I hope it’ll be easy to jump into.

As far as roster goes, I would love to see Ant-Man, Ultron, the Vision, Drax, and Wasp for Marvel’s side. For Capcom, I’m really only interested in SF characters. It would be nice for Bison or Gief to be in the game. Phoenix Wright would also be awesome.

Ken was in MvC2 :sweat_smile:

Extreme nitpick attack:
Ken actually was in MvC2. It was MvC3 where he was absent.

Seems a reasonable line of thinking, but let’s try some reverse engineering: When could the announce new characters? Some examples, assuming at least 2 characters per date(One for Marvel, One for Capcom):
-June: E3
-July: Comic Con San Diego
-July: EVO
-September: Tokyo Game Show

This events will have FOR SURE at least 2 characters each. We can safely assume that we can get 8 characters here, plus the initial 6, we have then 14. With a pair of reveals out of that dates(no info until July sounds very unlikely), and the possibility of announcing more than 2 characters per event, the number easily can go over 25

PD: Damm, @STORM179 beat me into it! Curse you!!

Lol. That’s two factual errors on my part in this thread. I actually almost looked it up, but its 10:30 here and I’m tired. No defense. Mea culpa. @Dayv0 it’s never too late to correct errors of fact.

1 Like

I’m surprised no one here notices that X doesn’t have a voice yet in the gameplay trailer. Guess I’ll leave this here then…

1 Like

Actually really fond of Kamala Khan and Gwenpool, very well written and fun comics, some of the best marvel has at the moment. Gwenpool is also a really crazy but fun idea (just not a fan of putting Gwen in every name, lol) and works surprisingly well in the comics.

Any Guardian gets an upvote from me, but would like to see a Mantis character aswell. Groot needs to be paired with Rocket to be ideal as far as I’m concerned, but seperate would be fine aswell.

Howard…eh, not so much a fan of the crazier capcom characters, this fits the same mold…

Personal favorites from the marvel stable would be:
Cap America
Iron Man
Cap Marvel
Spider-man
Thor
Hulk
Any of the Guardians
Iron Fist
Deadpool
Daredevil
Kamala Khan
Doctor Strange
Black Panther (especially if there is no Wolverine)
Would love some fantastic four, especially Sue Storm, Mister Fantastic isnt necesarry since we ‘apparently’ get Kamala Khan to fit the stretchy type character…
Medusa
And off course NOVA (Richard)

I loved his work on Maverick Hunter X. Especially the end…

"I’ll end this, right here, right now. I WILL DEFEAT YOU SIGMA!! "

…makes you all:

Yeah, Let’s do this!!

3 Likes

SO YOU ASKED ME!

do it properly :smiley:

this is what i think…

Ive added GOOD and BAD.

NO MUTANTS! But disney is getting on with Sony so Spider Man i think will feature.

ROSE!!! shes one of the only ones who have power levels who can match marvel

#Marvel:

Iron man
Thanos
Captain America
Red Skull
MS Marvel
Ronin Kree
Vison
Wanda Maximoff
Thor
Hella
Dr Strange
Domaru
Ultron
Wasp
Spider man
Black panther
Hulk

#Capcom:

Morigan
Damitri
Ryu
Chun Li
Akuma
Bison
Rose
Nekali
Mega man
Zero
Dante
Virgil
Strider
P.N03
Ada wong
Leon
Nemisis
Dragon Dogma
Monster Hunters

1 Like

Max just said that this has been confirmed as a fake. So please disregard.

1 Like
4 Likes

We could have chris/wesker and his marvel counterpart winter soldier.
Someone said wasp, how could I forget her.
I’d say war machine since he’s been in it before but don’t know if he’d be really different from iron man

Lol. Me too! But I want to see Asura in MvCI…

1 Like

If I could get Asura, I honestly wouldn’t care about anyone else that gets revealed. Captain America/Asura is the team I want.

1 Like

I’ll be dropping KI as soon as MVCI launches. glad to hear it’s casual friendly. No more brain toasting over just trying to have fun.

:confused:

Casual friendly =/= casual focused

MvCI good players will still be monsters which seems impossible to stop

Not a problem.

Why do people do that?

Announced that they’re dropping a game?

Just slip away… Jeez.

It’s not our business. Don’t even mention it.

7 Likes

It will be fun! I’m eager to see more characters!

1 Like

I hear you there dude, I’m totally hyped up, yeah!