Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

So cool to see Sigma again. However… I am getting flashbacks from Dark Kahn in Mortal Kombat VS DC… -shudders-

Hopefully this mean Zero is also in the game, along with X. ^^
Still hoping for Psylocke, though I know they have some issues with the whole X-Men IP…

1 Like

It felt like I was watching the return of the megaman x franchise.

3 Likes

If only…

-sighs longingly-

4 Likes

Merged a couple of MVC:I topics together.

Anyone going to take the plunge and buy the collector’s edition? Not too hyped about the statues but a replica of the Infinity Stones looks pretty sick.

for strider i was kinda hoping for the laser scarf strider (strider 2014 design). I hope it will be a costume.

Gonna wait until more characters release. Not much interest in the ones we have right now.

Rashid plz

Asura plz

3 Likes

Firebrand plz

2 Likes

Loki, Dormammu, and Dr Doom plz

2 Likes

Although Unlikely…I want these characters back (if at least one makes it in I will be happy)

I second this. Asura would be hype as hell.

3 Likes

I only want it to come back if the next game is comparable to X 1-4. The whole series kinda just started sliding downhill from there on.

1 Like

I actually like X8 and Command Mission as well. CM was an RPG though, and I’d personally prefer a sidescroller, but I still enjoyed it for what it was. ^^

As long Zero is playable, I’m game… the Megaman Zero series was probably my favourite of them all. <3

1 Like

With the exception of Mega Man X8 along with a potential AND possible Mega Man X9 :wink: :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

OK, Psylocke I really want.

1 Like

YAAAAAAAAAS!!!

2 Likes

If this many people love Psylocke I wonder why she was omitted from the last mvc

I’m along in the Psylocke club- but I’m looking at this roster and wonder if it’s worthy lol

LOL

It’s gonna be worthy if she makes it in! :persevere:

1 Like

If there will be any X-Men characters in it at all… the whole thing about Fox holding the rights to the characters outside of the comics has me worried…