Mandrill's Art book! (Updated with the roster)

Testing a new program…

3 Likes

Oh my…

5 Likes

Yo.

Had to update since my computer died.

New characters and such but same book.

The Warrior of Elysium Roster (July 5th 2017)

@GeneralScrebor @AquariusDragon0 @Somea2V @oTigerSpirit @TheNinjaOstrich @KevBones10 @Fwufikins @KIGod420 @Dayv0 @NitricZenith

8 Likes

Dude, this is awesome! I’ve always wanted to do this type of stuff but I would get super frustrated on the drawings alone. Good on you for having that patience and making them look great!

1 Like

I’ll have to go into the depth more @oTigerSpirit

But I gotta get food.

Stay tuned.

1 Like

I saw all them guys over on your DeviantArt. They all look great bro, just never had the time to comment in them. I usually check DeviantArt at work on my 15 minute breaks.

Thanks my man. I’m glad you like them!

:smiley:

A PSA To my fellow creators:

This is Fear.

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

Never let fear kill your dreams.

Never.

1 Like

Objection.
Evidence is usually alot more concrete and at least circumstancial. Fear doesn’t even give the courtesy of objective evidence, just the suspicion or threat of a perceived obsticle.

However your point remains valid. Fear is but an illusion designed to keep from breaking the mold.

2 Likes

Good Point.

I was just trying to be motivational :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know bro. I’m just such a slave to facts evidence, it’s what nurses do. But your point still counts. Never let anyone say it doesn’t.

1 Like

So chapter 6 and 7 are up…

Forgot I had this thread… kind of…
(Ignore the picture)

@KevBones10 @Dayv0 @Fwufikins @GeneralScrebor @AquariusDragon0 @NitricZenith @Somea2V @HWSlenderCashew @TheNinjaOstrich @oTigerSpirit

5 Likes