Mandrill's Art book! (Updated with the roster)

Guess who finished the next chapter…?

4 Likes

2 Likes

T H I C C

Sorry had to say it lol

1 Like

Who Ocelot?

Yeah. It’s a running gag.

1 Like

Random Pic we updated.

I think I’m gonna add him to the book.

But I need a name.

3 Likes

Snort

1 Like

I decided on the name Pinparo.

Also Decided to color something today

Otano The Mythical Master.

3 Likes

Kinda makes me think of a mutated Bo Rai Cho…

1 Like
2 Likes

Chapter five is now finished

@AquariusDragon0 @GeneralScrebor @NitricZenith @Dayv0 @TheNinjaOstrich @BblackorchidD @Fwufikins

4 Likes

This is my avatar.

I made him a character lol. His name for the time being Is Zaru.

Now for my newest book: THON (The Hero of Nothingness) this guy is in the main roster.

But I need some kind of ability for him

His backstory is basically, Zaru was kicked out of his troop of Giant Baboons by a rival leader name Rama. The rival stole his wife and troop and Zaru seeks to claim it back. But Rama constantly has his troop torment Zaru by hunting him. This led to Zaru losing his four fingers on his left hand. They eventually left him for dead.

As his life was ebbing away, was found by an old monk who was also dying of a curse. The monk explained to Zaru that if he wanted to live was to let the old man help him.

The monk brought him to his refuge and healed him. He also taught him many unique skills, including the ability to speak.

But Monk’s greatest gift was an elemental power. The power to control, Electricity and Lightning.

Just wanted to share the lore of my avatar and tell you about my second book.

@KevBones10 @Somea2V @AquariusDragon0 @TheNinjaOstrich @MasterStone1994 @KIGod420 @Dayv0

9 Likes

I love the elemental powers. I wrote about the same thing with my generals. I left out fire as an elemental power because unless you include lava, fire is not naturally occurring, it needs a catalyst. My elementals were earth, water, wind, and wood.

1 Like

I was thinking about this for Zaru actually.

But I guess I went full on blanka instead…

He look better with green hair than red. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I like this better too,

No more ketchup hair.

1 Like

Wood is a fun one. In my story the wood general is a female named General Naclama and with a stomping of her foot roots dart from her stomp to ensnare and strangle men on the battle field dragging them into their graves. General Naclama has her loyal body guards in the wooded areas known as the Lacnar. The Lacnar are warewolf like creatures made of dirt, vines, rocks, and various plant growth. The eyes were some precious stones, the color they glowed depicted their rank in Naclama’s​ court.
Diamond - Alpha (Leader)
Ruby - Beta (Brawler)
Emerald - Charlie (Trapper)
Sapphire - Delta (Grunts)
The locals feared the forests of Keraca and the Lacnar within, they move through the woods seamlessly merging with the trees at will. It was said that if you ever saw the glow of the Lacnar eyes in the dark, it would be the last thing you ever see before they attack, biting with their jagged rocky teeth. Those that manage to escape the Lacnar warn the locals of the danger, and to General Naclama’s disappointment she would demote the Lacnar that let anyone escape. This demotion is merely a kind way of saying she would kill him, she would do this by pulling the gemstones from his eye sockets, his howls of anguish would come to an abrupt end when his body crumbled into a mound of dirt, vines, stone, and moss.

The four generals are the children of Lord Dregov the Alpha General said to be able to control all the elements if he chooses, but he had vested powers in his children.
Ensentor the wind general
Galopagore the sand general
Naclama the wood general
Brelagua the water general
Each one is ruler of their respective domain, each domain sharing their existence with the other. Tragically the only people who can approach the generals is Lord Dregov and the mother of that general, but the mother will always die at the hands of the element the child controls.
Ensentor’s mother fell to her death believing her son would save her. Galopagore’s mother died crossing the desert sands of Desleca and was attacked by a deslet worm. Naclama’s mother died at the hands of an Alpha Lacnar. Brelaguas’s mother dove off a cliff into a watery grave, she believed her son would not allow her to drown… If she had done that before Brelagua learned he was a child begot by rape and that his mother was the perpetrator, she might have been right… so Brelagua allowed her to die in the murky depths.

This is just a snip it from my own book.
Does it look any good @MandrillManiac ?

nice job,i like where this is going @MandrillManiac

1 Like

Who?

edited my 1st post,apologies :slight_smile:

@MandrillManiac something that I’m taken a back by is how Xander a war god (or diet of war) doesn’t have any ability that sets him apart as something supernatural. He’s a god but he had no kind of omniscience, he’s easily injured. I understand it’s a human form, but you get so used to media depictions retaining some form of power in their human form just because they are a deity.