Lost all of my KI gold, shadow points and shadow lords content after patch 3.8

I have the same problem too

1 Like

Lost 75K Gems and 20000 energy

1 Like

I had close to 275k energy and like 250k gems. I had all my stuff the first time I tried eagle, then the 2nd time everything was gone.

1 Like

I think your resources got sucked into the Astral Plane like all the f’in artifacts at the Forbidden Archive

This has happened in quite a few patches… You’d think they’d have it down by now. But, just report it, it’ll get fixed eventually. I’m bummed… I saved up 6.4k KI Gold for Eagle accessories and Shadow skin. I better get it back.

1 Like

Well guess this is a mass dilemma.

It’s worse than I originally thought. All of my Guardians and Astral Energy are gone too. My SL was wiped clean… So it’s currently unplayable. I don’t want to risk breaking anything. I’d advise everyone that this happened to, check everything and don’t play shadow lords until it’s fixed.

Edit: All resources, components, equipment and consumables are gone too.

1 Like

They added a Syncing Shadow Lords check so something may be screwy there. Other than losing nearly 80000 Astral gems I have all my guardians (at zero energy, so I’ma have to play this run without them, yippee… -_-)

1 Like

OMG, it also happened to me! the guardians are gone, the materials, the consumables, my around 96k astral energy gone, my over 200k astral gems, I forgot how much KI Gold I had, but I know I didn’t expend any K.I. gold from the dayly rewards since day the added those rewards… only the shadow points remains at least. :frowning_face:

It didn’t happen yesterday when the patch came, must be a problem not related to the patch itself.

1 Like

i love this game,but man this is the most annoying thing ever. first my s1 cast go missing and now my gold and shadow points…there goes a few hours of grinding shadow lords fml.

1 Like

This sucks. I lost 1,000s of itmes. I hope they can fix it. Losing all my crimson guardians sucks. I had at least 3 of each of them, and 5 crimson Exemplars. Not to mention all the items that i have been crafting sense the beta. I had over a 100 of each of the damage boosters and defense boosters.

I would have gladly waited another 2 weeks if it meant not losing all my items, gold, shadow points, and Astral gems. Around a full years worth of things just gone.

1 Like

Same… Glad I got the Shadow Lord Achievements finished last month.

This has happened for quite a few patches. Restart your Xbox and it usually fixes itself within the day if not immediately. It all should come back.

Same here, all my SL stuff is gone too, guardians, emporium items, KI gold (375), Astral energy and so on.
I hope this bug is fixed soon.

1 Like

Yeah, here too…all my SL goods have gone missing as well. Typically in the past they’ve said the bug just keeps you from connecting to the SL servers where all your digital purchases are stored, and once they fix it you can access all your SL goods again.

That is always the first thing I do. Anytime the X1 has an issue, or there is an update, I will do a hard reset. As of now I have done 5 resets and nothing changes.

1 Like

Can confirm. I was locked out of shadow labs and lords for quite some time until someone found the issue with the cloud saves, after contacting the devs here on the forums.

Theres more important bugs to worry about, now, like more competitive bugs and eagle crashing the game engine.

If they keep the pace we wont see any patches for another 2-3 months.

Lots of people have dropped the game already. I actually made a thread discussing why the devs keep causing massive bugs every single patch.

1 Like

MY F****** God! I lost all of my KI Gold, shadow points & astral gems! Please, fix it!

1 Like

Fix is in progress - nothing is lost!

3 Likes