Looking for "Shadow Lab" friends [Shadow Lords Update]

Hey everyone I’m new this this thread a list of names would be great. My GT is rexnjay.

1 Like

i’ll send you a request next time i boot up the xbone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I added you as a friend so I can challenge your shadow

I’m looking for shadow friends add me I be on about everyday after work so I’ll fights your if you fight mine and I need to I ow how to check if I have the right settings so when I’m off line it’s still open

Add me, I need a few more challenges to reach 100 fight, I’ll return he favor :slight_smile:

Sorry for the hiatus. Lol! I’m back on KI, and back in the Shadows mode. The hype for S3 is real for me now.

Anybody still down to go back and forth…keep the battles flowing!

FYI: My gold subscription expired last month, so I can’t play any head to head matches as of yet. When S3 drops, I more than likely will renew.

I noticed you fought my shadow again a couple of times.

I’m currently grinding fight titles for the whole cast before S3 drops, so no shadow mode for me for a while.

When season 3 does drop though, I will probably be testing new characters out in shadow mode. So will fight all friends shadows then more than likely.

No problem. Good luck on the fight tiles (something I probably should do), in the mean time I’ll continue to beat that Shago ■■■. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I had some good matches against your TJ the other day…LOL… dude likes that air stomp!

All I’ve been doing is playing TJ (he’s so much fun). Honestly, Aganos got boring, really not what I was expecting with him. I might even erase that Shadow, but I kind of want to wait until S3 to see if they are going to expand the shadows mode in any way.

1 Like

Man your Omen is so aggravating! Lol! I’ve got remember that shadow slide is plus on block. Blew me up like 3 times last night.

1 Like

LOL…really? Seems like he looses a lot!!! But when I play him in Test shadow he kicks my assss!
I watched one match were he was just doing the stupidest stuff! he would just drop a combo and stand there not moving… or would yolo slide…its so aggravating to watch…then sometimes he just totally is almost perfect and on point! Its strange how inconsistent shadows can be…but it sure is a fun mode to play if not the best in the game!

Your Tj is awesome! I think I lost the bounty last night…I cant remember

Yeah. Lol! I was testing my TJ a few days ago using Jago, and I got blown up like 3 time straight before I took a game. I’ve got to say I’m proud. I was checking out my stats last night and my TJ has a shadow ranking of like 114, and he’s like 60 something on the overall rankings. Lol! I’m happy with that. :smile:

But yeah, against your Omen I see places where I can shadow counter, and probably throw more (to get through / around the fireballs), but your style is just really patient, and I just struggle with getting in. My game-plan is usually just to wait for the slide and then punish, but that is where the shadow slide comes in, and then…I get blown up. I have to say though, your Omen makes me want to play him.

1 Like

It’s been a long while since I did any fighting or testing in Shadows, but I can confirm that @FallofSeraphs76 Omen shadow has a crazy barometer. One game he’ll play super offensive/defensive, the next he’s almost not pressing buttons at all, and becomes quite the punching bag.

From the sound of it, my Thunder is the same way. Part of that, though, is that I haven’t bothered to record several matches for every character - that’s my failure, not the shadow’s.

1 Like

Omen really is an amazing character and Im just so thankful that MS & IG gave us the opportunity to have Omen when we really were not even supposed to get him.

He is the best character in the game IMO as far as fun factor…plus being the evil satanic heavy metal guy I am…he just fits my personality to the T!

thanks for the kind words on my Omen play… I truly am much better than my shadow leads on…some times… lol…sometimes I totally suck and sometimes Im proud of myself.

I was wondering if you were playing in Shadows mode anymore. I know you’ve been playing more online matches and whatnot, but I played your thunder shadow last night (really fun games), and yeah, he’s still pretty good.

@FallofSeraphs76 @xSkeletalx I really need to renew my gold subscription. You guys are good, and I know you would push me if we played head to head.

I have a ton of free trial codes that I cant use…MS wont let you use them even if you let your sub run out! which is BS!!!

how long has your Sub been run out? maybe you can get one to work? Ill give it too you. I have a months worth.

Maybe a month? A month and a week? If you could, that be awesome! I don’t know if it would work either.

We can try tonight, just remind me and Ill send you the 2 day code I got with Star wars BF

I’ve actually been playing other stuff, and only dipping back into KI sparingly since shortly before the Season 3 balance stuff at KIWC; not that I’m disinterested in the game, but I know I’m going to need to relearn a lot of things about the characters/matchups, and the times I’m actually playing on the Xbox (versus playing on my PC, my 3DS, or various board games - feel free to check out some pictures of my current miniatures project here: Board Gaming Thread!) friends haven’t been on too often, meaning I end up straight into some ranked matches on KI, or one of the various other Xbox games I need to put time into…

KI is going to be a much heavier trafficked game for me starting in the next week or so, based on S3 release.