Looking for KI Team

Looking for a few people to play with who are willing to help each other out and give pointers compete together and much more!

1 Like

You’ve found a guy :ok_hand:

I’m down

I’m always up for playing. As long as you don’t get too demanding about my schedule (I have a full-time job and a family of six).

1 Like

I’m almost always available.

I’m always down to play with people to get better. Ranked/Exhibition are rarely places where people care to help or give advice, so I’m definitely in.

I’m down, but only gold level skilled.

I really am interested.

I’m just a hair worse than the people who have already replied.

I haven’t played in a while, but I know if I came back I could be great. I spent all night in ranked whooping on people with pro- stars last night. That makes me want to try and get my own. A team to help would be really nice.

Thanks guys! I’ll add all you guys and we can all play some time and talk some ki character strats and stuff

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain I’ve already got you pegged on my list. :wink:

Ztrain is amazing

ZTRAIN is average at best* Is what you meant to say

Don’t underbelly yourself - you’re as good as, if not better than, me.

*undersell; stupid auto-correct… Kept for LULZ. :yum:

1 Like

Lol thx I’ll make sure to never underbelly myself again. And I’ll also make sure to use underbelly more often in a sentence from now on👌

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t get ahold of you guys today! Its family day up in Canada lol so I spent time with my gf and stuff I’ll add you guys tomorrow we can all get together and start learning :slight_smile:

Oh and skill level doesn’t matter were all at different levels just looking to improve :slight_smile: I hope everyone has a great night! Looking forward to some gaming.

I won’t be around for a couple of days, but this could be fun! What are we doing? Taking over the world? :grinning:

3 Likes

You read my mind😈

3 Likes

Is there a club for us ki forum users on xbox one? It would be very easy to check who s up to play. If there s not i’m up to create one

For the entire forum? I don’t believe so