Look what I won! Thank you Ultimate Toy!

Well, another giveaway on twitter, and again I didn’t win anything. I’m calling it right now, I’m probably never getting that color 10 for Cinder. A shame too because it is his best color. I was thinking if I won it, I’d start putting up matches on youtube just to show it off.

Congrats to anyone on here who did win it. @swordman09 I see on twitter you managed to score one. Hope you like it.

Hell yeah! It looks awesome in person and not just in a video.

I’d love to try it myself sometime. I am glad though that someone who very much deserved it got it. Congrats again man.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m sure you’ll get your own at some point.

Congratulations on @FallofSeraphs76 winning the Cinder color 10. Hope you enjoy it.

Hopefully, I’ll get one eventually.

1 Like

When did that happen? I didnt win? lol

** yeah I definitely did not win … chris gurasiki or something like that won. I tried my ■■■ off though!

*** OK SO I CHECKED MY EMAIL AND i DID WIN? WTF?

Man I refreshed FB and TW all day and night trying to see who won and i finally gave up last night when I seen that some guy had won on Facebook. I guess I won the twitter version?

COOL

2 Likes

So far I have TJ color 10 and Cinder color 10 (thanks to an AWESOME guy on twitter that I don’t even know that DM’d me with the code).

Wonder if we’ll see an Orchid color 10 soon? They’ve done TJ twice and Cinder once, so maybe Cinder will be coming up again soon?

1 Like

Same thing happened with me and this shago color 11

1 Like

Had to have been Brandon using the codes to help spread the word about his band heliosaga. Or the guy from Ultimate source…those are the only 2 that I know uof that have an abundance of codes.

I won the twitter version of the contest… I mainly facebook so thats why I didnt know i had won. lol

the trick is to share on both medias and to share more than once if it goes multiple days. Thats what i did!

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that @Heliosaga said you had won the Cinder color 10.

I sure hope so, I want that color SOOOOOO bad! I’m trying to enter every little giveaway and contest to get it.

3 Likes

I’ll enter the next contest as well, and if I get the color and you don’t I’ll gladly donate to you!

3 Likes

Congrats to @SonicDolphin117 for winning a Color 10 code for Cinder. Hope you enjoy it man. I’ve been fighting for one forever now, and I’m pretty sure it isn’t happening.

2 Likes

Even though I have the color now I am still bitter about the situation.

1 Like

You and me both, it shouldn’t be this hard to jump through hoops just to get it, it’s an accessibility issue that neither IG nor Ultimate Toy seem to care about.

2 Likes

I’ll keep trying, if I get it, you have my word it’s yours.

2 Likes

I appreciate that man, but even if I get it, I want it to be accessible to everyone, this isn’t content that should be hidden behind this door of exclusivity with only a handful of people being gatekeepers. At this point, either IG or UltimateToy need to be honest, finally say it with all clarity and NO confusion whatsoever, and address whether or not wave 2 is coming or not, and whether or not these colors are gonna be available to everyone at some point. If (and it’s looking more likely all the time) these figures aren’t coming, these colors should be more easily accessible than they are now.

I appreciate they wanted to make these special for promos and such events like tournaments, but since there’s no actual way to acquire these such as with the purchase of their intended product, there should be no reason to hold them at ransom like they have been.

I have wanted that Color 10 since I first saw it, and I had small deposit of cash I never spent in case it finally went on sale, and still do. It’s silly, I know, but that’s how bad I wanted it, waiting and jumping at any and every chance I could. But it doesn’t end with me, it ends with EVERYONE getting a fair chance to own and use it.

At any rate, I appreciate your generosity, and thank you just the same.

1 Like

@SonicDolphin117 is not only who get Cinder color 10… :wink:

2 Likes

I just saw it on twitter and was about to say congratulations.

2 Likes

To all the guys who helped me out today on twitter, I appreciate the help. @Fwufikins @SonicDolphin117
and anyone I may have forgotten. No victory today, but I’m gonna keep on trying to win at some point. But I did want to take a moment and say thank you for your help.

1 Like

You have my sword!

…and my bow!

And my… Axe!

5 Likes