List of KI streamers who are generally positive!

Giving up is a waste of a turn, and a waste of time for the opponent (playing the game for fun is lost on people who can only see it as win/lose). Sorry to say, You’re knee deep in the wrong here bro, and your excuses just make it sound more… Really petty…

I miss Mrgrimmmz so much!
In season 1 and 2 he be the best jago in the world.
Everybody learn tech from him. Best manuals, IMO
i cant understand why he stop to play KI
Someone here know?

1 Like

Same reason anyone stops playing a game: You get bored. He streams other games now that he seems to have more fun with.

On topic: Thanks for the list! It certainly seems like a pretty short list, but that’s kinda expected. I’d say start streaming myself, but I haven’t put in nearly as much time recently as I once did. And since I’ve never really been Top Tier, I’d probably be pretty sloppy and not all that fun to watch. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He stopped because of community toxicity

This whole thread is shots at me LOL

1 Like

Ha! Not at all! :wink: My offtopic question for you is - why don’t you play Aganos? lol Aside from that lol, please continue to put out KI content! Please be positive lol … do it for JDark!

I don’t stream that often but I’m always gonna be having fun when I do. Might ■■■■■ about the matchup but you’ll never hear me complain about the game.

1 Like

Another random episode appears!

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 17/26 - CINDER ✧

@developers why does twitch links not work to post anymore. :frowning:

Another KI-session appears now cuz of server maintenance!

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 17/26 - CINDER ✧

Lmao. I wish twitch wasn’t blocked in school.

My net is working horribly for what I can read and the little I could see you lame quit on him, right?. Well, don’t do that, don’t lame quit. I almost did it once after many loses in a row (I may still have them, and I’m not good at dealing with so many loses, but it’s something I must work on) and then I recalled it’s not my style. If I wasn’t playing that player (by chance in ranked) I wouldn’t have been able to come back and keep on fighting (I just couldn’t lame quit on this person, and we didn’t know each other much by then).

Now we play quite much together =) (and yes, there’s salt sometimes lol, but we usually have more fun than salt XD ).

I’m not saying you and Bass should be friends…I’m just saying:

Never give up!!!

It’s time!

It’s ARIA!

☆ Pt. 18 - ARIA ☆ … KI Revival Series - Reaching for those Top 32 Stars

2 Likes

Random KI stream! …

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 18/26 - ARIA ✧

2 Likes

Ki4Life
Diamond(girl)
MaximilianDood.

Those players are my KI gods.

Another random 1,5 hour stream!

No where near done with Aria. =>

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 18/26 - ARIA ✧

1 Like

Time for more official, all-nighter KI streams. I am so fuggin fed up with Capcom’s endless server issues I’m not bothering anymore with that “game” unless the upcoming balance patch attracts me back into it.

Time for Kim Wu. :wink:

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 19/26 - KIM WU ✧ …

Moar moar!

✧ KI Revival Series pt. 19/26 - KIM WU ✧ …

Was gonna play in a SFV online tournament tonight but I want to play KI so fucc that. :confused:

Also, shoutouts to Romeogunz (C88 ShadowShell) @ twitch for being a positive nice KI streamer
(https://www.twitch.tv/romeogunz)

Well, I’m going to try to be streaming more now as well!

Here’s my archived vid from last night on Apr 15, 2017. Please let me know what you think! Let me know if there’s anything I can improve on and all of that good stuff! I’m going to have my videos both on Twitch and YouTube with the YouTube version being a higher quality version of the stream. I know it kinda looks like butt but unfortunately this is the best that my internet connection can do, sorry about that! Shoutouts to @Infilament popping into the stream for a second!

4 Likes

JUGGLE KREYGASMO!

I can’t fuccin sleep at night cuz I keep thinking about KI combos…

:zap: Pt. 22/29 - RASH :point_up: … Reach for the stars! \m/ (!kihelp)

2 Likes