List of KI streamers who are generally positive!

There was nothing I could do against him.

I fought him in rough sets. I have no idea how can I defeat his Spinal. But I didn’t give up

4 Likes

Because you don’t give up. You play it till the end. If you accept that there is nothing you can do against him, then what are you going to do to stop his t-bagging and taunting. The least you can do is to give the opponent the respect to at least finish the match. You gave him time to t-bag.

3 Likes

Wut? Bass got second place at the largest fighting game tournament in the world if I recall correctly. Have you considered that he is simply more skilled than you instead of hacking? I’m confused. Oh and what dictates a “really good KI pkayer”?

3 Likes

You think he’s hacker? Seriously? I don’t call him hacker because he didn’t got to the danger zone in rough sets. He get perfect supreme, but I didnt call him hacker.
Watch our rough sets.

I don’t like what you say to my good friend
 not cool bro

Well, like any other type of tournament, that one could have been rigged right? But we don’t know that.

How do you rig Evo? What about all the pther tournaments he placed in? Hackers don’t get sponsored. He got 5th in the KI World Cup. You didn’t give him the respect to finish the match. If you treat someone without respect, expect the same.

4 Likes

People get paid to throw their matches, that’s one way.

I gave him nothing but respect in our match. How is it disrespectful letting your opponent know that you’re stopping? I even told him ggs

There are only 2 things you really need to know:

Git gud.
Nah, just kidding just know that people like Bass weren’t always perfect, but with years of practice, he earned the title of “Best Spinal”. If you’d take time, and give it your all, you could stand a chance. Don’t give up regardless of the match situation.

4 Likes

@VladKravich I’m sorry bro, but Bass taunting and teabagging clearly after you quit mid-match shouldn’t deem Bass a taunted and a teabagger, like that’s what he does all the time. I, and I’m sure many others have played Bass many times and have never had that experience. He is generally a positive streamer IMHO. I’ve met him in person and he’s a nice fellow too. Lastly, this guy has uploaded literally hundreds of videos for the KI community. He means no ill will to the majority of KI folks. However, most of us play fighting games because we enjoy fighting other opponents competitively. You were clearly at the pad/stick (as you sporadically held block and jabbed) and just chose not to play. In many circumstances quitting mid-game is considering being a poor sport and that’s certainly not in the spirit of positive competition. I can see how one get offended by teabagging. (Although in this case, since you stopped playing, I don’t see how you’d be offended.) Taunting however has been in fighting games for quite some time, because of the psychological effects it can have. Either players can get detracted from the proper mental focus needed to win or they can ignore it, but taunts do have a purpose in many figating games.

Going back to my original point of this thread, I don’t think Bass was being unnecessarily rude to you, so I personally think his stream definitely deserves to be in this thread.

@VladKravich, if you stream and you are positive (at least under my definition of positive that I described in the op, which includes trying your best and not quitting mid-match), I’d love to check you out too!

Keep your head up and keep playing KI! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

< shrug > Well, seeing as you up and quit on him, I’d say he was completely justified in teabagging. What are you even doing sitting there watching him maul your lifeless corpse for? You quit - go make a sandwich or something. If you’re going to quit, at least do me the favor of actually quitting and just disconnect from the match, instead of making me waste my time beating on a training dummy. :unamused:

So yeah, Bass is still a generally nice guy and positive streamer. Not every second of every day mind you (Evil Bass exists after all :joy:), but certainly enough to qualify to make this list. Between the two of you here, he was the far better sport than you I’m afraid. I’d rather face a legion of taunters and teabaggers than a bunch of dudes who quit mid-match because feel they can’t do anything against me. At least taunters and teabaggers usually give me the respect to keep fighting.

So this is one of the silliest things I’ve read in a long time. Good players absolutely dunk other good players all the time, in every game. Double perfects have happened to the likes of Daigo and Kazunoko, Justin Wong has gotten the 973 golden letters busted on him in Marvel 3, and yes, very good players in KI semi-routinely get Supreme victories against other very good players in KI. For what it’s worth though, I’ve seen your match footage enough to confirm to you that you probably aren’t yet a “really good player”, so yeah, Bass is likely to dominate you. Getting mopped does not equal hacking, particularly when there is a large skill gap between the two players.

8 Likes

#ScrubQuotes

7 Likes

Just because I stopped?

1 Like

And then all their trolls came after me on twitter, lmao.

@VladKravich, ignore the twitter trolls. Stay focused on playing and enjoying KI. Understand that quitting mid-match is not a good look. Understand Bass didn’t mean ill will to you, so please don’t take it too personally. Let’s all move forward by keeping this thread peaceful and on topic. If you stream and your positive, put your link up! I think you may now know why Bass did what he did and why some folks consider it justified, since it didn’t happen until you stopped playing. Hopefully, you won’t quit mid-match again, and if you do, hopefully Bass won’t taunt and teabag. Lessons learned all around!

It’s 2017. Let’s move forward and play KI!

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Yes. You quit, and wasted his time by quitting without actually leaving the match. “I couldn’t do anything” is a cop-out. After you’ve thrown your controller on the floor in premature defeat you’ve got no call to complain about anything someone does for the rest of their time with your training dummy. You’ve effectively left the match.

If you want to quit, then have the decency to actually disconnect. Otherwise you’re just wasting everyone’s time, and you’ve certainly got no right to complain about someone else being a poor sport.

11 Likes

Max is my inspiration. Would love meet the dood one day.

My bro and I did a stream on my channel where we were “saving Christmas from Gargos” sadly I admit the audio quality isn’t great and I wish there was a way to fix the sound bug and whatnot.

1 Like