Level 50 club

I added Shin Hisako to the club today! Though since I’ve played her mainly in offline modes I’m not sure how viable she would be for me to take online. :thinking:

I’m thinking maybe Sadira or Mira will be next, though again Mira is likely to be offline since I panic and somehow magically lose all my blood when I play real people with her. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I havent worked on my last 3 in a while. Sadira, Rash and Arbiter.

Play Arbiter! You will like him if you play him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second that, Arby is such a fun character. Douse in flames!

1 Like

Eyedol, Fulgore, Gargos, Jago, Kilgore Kim Wu, Omen, Rash, Shin Hisako and Thunder are all at 50. Tusk is 45; Riptor, Sabrewulf and Shadow Jago are at 42, and everyone else are somewhere between 35 and 40. Close, but not close enough…maybe another Double XP weekend will help move that needle a little faster.

It’s double XP weekend!

1 Like

I tried a few times… I believe he is up to 17… but I just find it hard to enjoy him and the other 2

Why do you dislike them?

i just cant stand RASH as a character and archetype.

Sadira looks cool, but Ive never been a fan of female characters. Out of the 3 Id say I like her the most. But her arch isnt for me.

Arby- never been a halo fan, Im pretty neutral on him like Sadira.

Rash is the only character I truly loathe

I got Sadie to 50 today! Though I must say, I didn’t enjoy grinding out those last 5 levels against the AI, but I didn’t want to bug anyone to come and play cause I’m quite keen to get back to Bayonetta and didn’t wanna be all “Ok, I’m done now, k, bye!”.

Still the last few levels were more painful than they probably needed to be, certain AI characters can be a nightmare regardless of difficulty, sometimes it feels like the AI just wants to be a douche canoe for the sake of being one. Also I guess there’s nothing worse than watching the slow grind of a progress bar. :sweat_smile:

My list stands at Hisako, Maya, Spinal, Orchid, Shin Hisako and Sadira for now, not sure who to go for next, though I’ll likely play with Mira some more cause she’s fun/difficult.

3 Likes

All the characters I have at level 50
Jago
Saberwulf
Thunder
Spinal
Fulgore
T.J. Combo
Hisako
Shadow Jago
Kim-Wu
Tusk

2 Likes

I finally got Arby up to level 50. All I have left is Kim.

3 Likes

Well I’m still not quite finished yet, but I have to say I’m enjoying playing with Kim a lot more than I thought I would. My first impression of her wasn’t very good, she seemed a bit unorthodox, but it seems like her play style is a lot more straightforward than I originally thought.

This is what I usually tell people learning to play Kim. She’s pretty basic to an extent.

2 Likes

Well I made this thread 3 years ago on Sep 15th 2015 and IM finally 1 character away from all at level 50.
I just finished Arbiter , my 2nd least favorite character…and now for my Least favorite character of all time…
RASH

Ughhhh

Heres to the final character to 50! LETS GO!

5 Likes

btoads4

4 Likes

** UPDATE!!!***
Finally!!! Its complete! The final character, the character that I loathe! Rash completes the list of the Level 50 club. I made this post over 3 years ago and it is now complete. KInd of sad really :frowning:

Level 50
Jago
Fulgore
TJ Combo
Cinder
Omen
Kan-ra
Riptor
Aria
Spinal
Maya
Shadow Jago
Sabrewulf
Hisako
Mira
Tusk
Aganos
Thunder
General Raam
Gargos
Eyedol
Kim Wu
Killgore
Orchid
Sadira
Glacius
Arbiter
Rash

5 Likes

I’m now all 50’s too.

4 Likes

Well, after way too much of a lull I finally got everyone to L50. So yay! :smiley:

3 Likes